Clashing Teams With Love

(Archer!Kenny x Mage!Kyle)

{Kenny's P.O.V}
I know I'm not supposed to fall in love with anyone on the enemy's team. But I can't help it. I've been meeting up with a guy from the enemy's team far in the forest, in a secret spot only he knew about, one that he shared with me. It's a beautiful spot, with butterflies and little critters all around. You probably wouldn't believe it if I described it's beauty to you. But I know he probably doesn't love me like I love him but I'm on my team, which is the enemy to his team. He probably just considers us acquaintance-pals. I really just want to hold him, kiss him, tell him lovely things, and really touch him. I'm actually on my way to meet him right now, and I'm planning on revealing my feelings to him today. Let's help it goes well, and that I don't chicken out like the last time I tried.

{Kyle's P.O.V}
Humming as I walk along the riverbed, I soon notice that I'm being followed. Slowing down a bit, I ready the deep red orb in my staff, preparing an attack. However, before I can turn around and fire, somebody wraps their arms around my waist from behind in a hug.
I look over my shoulder with a glare to see that Kenny's hugging me. My expression softens as he looks at me, softly telling me "hi". I jab him in his side to get him to let go of me before replying. "What are you doing here Kenny? You know you aren't supposed to be here. If the others see you then they'll-" I'm suddenly cut off with a gentle kiss from him. Noticing that I'm frozen in my place, he begins to speak. "You know that I want to come see you. And so what if they see me? I...well, I really like you. In a non-platonic way.." His final sentence trails off, nervously playing with the ends of my scarf. I take a moment to figure out what he's telling me. "Wait.. you like me... Like as in love..me?" I nervously query, unsure about what he said. Honestly though, could you blame me? He's been known to be a very flirtatious guy when he's around other people. "Yes Kyle.... May I...uh...kiss you again?" I don't bother to verbally answer him. I just pull him into another gentle, but passionate kiss.
He calms down some and kisses back, wrapping his arms around my waist again. When we both pull apart again, he smiles happily. "Sooo....will you be my boyfriend then?" I pretend to think about it, though I've been thinking about it for weeks now. I slightly smile a bit, "Alright, yeah. But it has to be kept a secret Ken. Who knows what the others will do if they find out about this?" He chuckles slightly before nodding and kissing my forehead. I swear he knows how to make my face heat up rapidly no matter what I do to stop it.

     Sometimes the one you love, no matter who it is or what team they're on, does truly care about you. Don't ever doubt that they don't, you'll be surprised.

(Hello lovely readers! It's the Author here again. Here's another story for you. Now, my updates might slow down a bit because I'm back in school again. But I'll make sure to update hopefully regularly than taking forever. Thanks again for over 50 views. I love each and every one of you guys. Hope you have a lovely day/night/afternoon! Bye!-Author)