I requested to join her live cause I'm not finna sit in this live and let her talk about me, that's dead.

Everybody in the comments telling her I'm in there but she wanna act blind.

"Bitch add me to this live." I commented and she finally did.

"Not you off the early morning talking shit. Big Wendy Williams face ass." I said to her.

"You're not funny."

"Bitch get your punk ass off live you know I see you in real life I will smack the shit out you." I told her.

"All I have to do is call the cops. I'm too cute to fight can't say the same about you." She said smiling.

"Fuck 12, you not cute enough to stop running your mouth so you will shoot me my one." I told her.

"And for you bitches that think I'm fighting her over a nigga that shit is dead. I fight over my respect though and I spared this hoe too many times." I said.

"Don't be mad at me cause Breezy don't want you. He wants me." She said laughing.

"Girl please I already told you wassup. Bye." I said so I wouldn't be on her live no more. I was giving her too many views.

"Bitch I don't want you delusional ass bird" Breezy commented.

I was screaming in the damn store looking crazy as hell.

I got his number from the group chat and called him on facetime separately.

"Breezy why your girlfriend keep playing with me like I'm goofy or something?" I asked as he answered.

"You funny as shit. I barely even talked to shawty and she acting looney." He said.

"She's a weirdo for real." I said

"Aight I'm not gonna sit on this phone and gossip with you." He said

"Well we need to talk anyway." I told him

"Aw shit you sound a lil too serious." He said sparking up.

"Well I'll just get to the point since we grown. I changed my mind about what you said last night." I told him.

"You playing? Cause I don't got time for that." He said.

"I'm serious, why you think I'm playing?" I asked.

"What happened to your niggas?" He asked.

"They're good. What about your bitches?" I asked.

"They fine too. So we on the same shit?"

"Yes Breezy, a one time thing and that's it." I said picking up some little snacks for Isaac.

"Aight, pull up when you done doing what you doing."

"Okay, send me your location." I told him before hanging up.

Judge me if you want but I don't care. I'm just doing the same thing these niggas would do to me without a second thought.