The Plan

A.N. Were starting off where we left off, comment and tell me what you think. And I forgot to mention Ginny's five months pregnant🙃Enjoy 😘

"We're going to Hogwarts!?" asked Gemini. After a second of silence "Yes" Hermione replied "I'm going to start packing"And with that she ran upstairs.

"Mum are you sure you want to go back?"Constellation said. "Yes, am I ready?" She paused "I don't know, but I have a plan"

1 Hour Later

The Malfoy, Zabini,and Nott families were seated in the Malfoy Dining Room. "Why exactly are we here?" Blaise spoke up. "Well dear brother we're here because Hogwarts is having its War Reunion and we're gonna shock the whole world"Hermione explained with the Malfoy smirk displayed on her face.

Pansy shivered "You look so scary with that smirk on your face". Hermione smirked again "Well then let's start on this plan so you won't have to see it again"

45 minutes later

"So this is what we got," Ginny started "Draco and Blaise will walk in with Constellation,Orion, Brittney and Blake. Then me and Hermione will walk in with Scorpious and Gemini."
" I think that's smart, each parent has the children that look most like them" Constellation said "No duh sherlock" Scorpious replied "Shut up!" Everyone said.

Draco continued " So after Hermione and Ginny started talking to Weasel and Scarface Blaise will come over and ask to Mione to dance and they will think their married since they have the same ring"

"Then we'll reveal the situation and laugh at their faces" Pansy finished giggling "Well let's go shopping" Hermione announced and with that they left.

Hi 😊 so I updated. I know its short but it what i've got.Tell me what you think and give me story ideas, until next time

~ Queen 👑