Lemon

- [ ] When he came back tomorrow night. He came back with a folded foil package I asked him what was in the foil. Oh here I brought these for you.... I unwrap to reveal some blue flowers, and white roses. I blush). Wow thanks Follower. Ohh no problem, I was wondering if you..... he stares at the flowers and then stares me dead in the eyes, then looks away and smile, he says well.......? What? I say. Follower looks at me in confusion, you know flowers are a sign of? What? I ask. LOVE! He says. I blush and I say, I love you too. He perks up and smiles. I give him a hug. And then kiss his cheek. He blushes. 3 months later.....—— We have been dating for 3 months now and he comes over once a week sometimes twice a week. And today he is coming around 11:00 at night. I hear a knock at the window. I open the window and let him in he is carrying a bag with him it is a black bag, It's a medium sized bag that looked to be leather . He sat on the bed with me, and we kissed on the bed. He pushed on me then I pushed back. It started to slowly turn into a grinding motion. I reach down hid left hip and start to stroke his body. He relays a playful growl. He licks the side of my face and ear. He suckles on the skin behind my ear I moan he makes his way down to my neck and he searches for my sweet spot, when he found it I moaned loudly and I pull him closer, he gives out a quiet purrrrrrr.... I reach for his lower area, he moans a little. Then I feel for his shaft, but ended up finding his balls instead. I massage his balls he twitches his right leg. And giggle while blushing ☺️.

Follower POV

She started to massage my balls and I lost it I purred loudly and groaned, and my leg was twitching for the pleasure. I'm so lucky to have her. And I don't want her to stop. I start to feel myself erect.

Angela POV

His penis smooth and moist touched my hand I was using to massage his balls with, it was slightly hard. I found that he had a retractable penis, similar to one of a dog's. I lightly search for the head of his penis and stroke him gently. He gives out a moan.

Follower POV

Ohhh.. Angel.... I see you found me... haha.

Angela POV

I stroke his penis harder and pulls me tighter and rubs his head against me.

Follower POV
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Angela POV

I kid his cheek and he immediately directs my lips to his and he kiss passionately and and he pushes his tongue gently in my mouth and he begins to explore the inside of my mouth. His tongue is long, and smooth. He places his hand on my breast and begins to feel my left nipple. Once we separate for air, I take off tang top and shorts, and he blushes deeply and gives a low purr I look down to see his erection has increased and is almost pointing up straight. His penis had no fur but was skin. it was pink and a purplish skin tone, and you could see the veins in his penis they where pretty exposed. He takes off my Bra and I blush tenderly at him he pushes me to my back and begins to take off my underwear. My face is completely red. Follower picks up my lower half and begins to lick my vagina. I moan loudly! Man I'm lucky my parents aren't home I say in my head. He then sticks his long smooth tongue up inside me. I moan loudly and he purrs while inside me. He slowly takes his tongue out and wipes his mouth. And says. Are you ready Angel? I nod as red as I can get. He mounts me, his presence is so strong. He looks into my eyes before grabbing his penis and directing it to my vagina. He runs his penis on my vagina and I moan, and he looks at me with his tongue hanging outside of his mouth drooling slightly 🤤. He the slowly sticks himself inside me. It hurts a little bit. Once he is completely inside me  he stops to be sure was ok with what was going on. I push on him in a grinding motion to assure him that I was ok with it and I was comfortable. He begins to hump me his penis feels smooth and sturdy inside me, I moan from pleasure and didn't want him to stop, I look into his eyes, he breaths and moans heavily. I look at his tongue which was swaying back and forth due to the humping motion. I grab his horns lightly and pull him toward me to French him. We Moan while making out. Then he pulls away, and says, Angel I'm going to cum! Pull out, I say. He pulls out and comes on my face. Curious to what it tastes like I lick some off my face. It tasted like salt and chlorine. 5 minutes later after we clean up we pass out on the bed.