Seeing each other :o

Are you guys still staying here? I ask. Yes we are his father says. What's your name? I ask. I'm Seeker, I'm the Alpha or Chief of the current cybrids that we're made we were just separated. That's cool I say. I'll come back. Follower grins at me. Thank you Angel for this, this is the best thing that's ever happens to me. That's really great Follower, but have to go home and find my horse, I'll see you tomorrow. Ok he says. I gave him a hug and I went on my way. That night I thought about us running through the fields together. In the middle of the night I woke up to a tap on the window. The house I live in is a 1 story house, which means my window is quiet low to the ground. I open my curtains to reveal Follower standing there with a grin. I open the window and ask him how did you find my house? I followed the trail you went on to get home I followed it until I saw your horse in the yard. Oh, I see was it that easy? He laughed a little, they call me Follower for nothing. So that's how you got your name I replied. He smiled at me, then looked away slightly. Want to come in? I ask him. Sure! He responds. It's pretty late I thought you would be asleep at this time. I ask Follower. Usually, but tonight I was curious about where you lived. Plus your like the only friend I have. He says. You think of me as your friend? Yeah! He says your really cool, especially when you came back and cut those chains. Oh of corse I wouldn't leave guys trapped in a building like that. I say. What's that? He asks. He points at the T.V. That's a T.V, you watch shows and stuff on it. Oh my dad told me about those once, I have always wanted to watch one. He says in a exited voice. We can watch a show if you'd like? That'd be so awesome. Cmon you can sit on my bed with me. We scrolled through Netflix and decided to watch the series big mouth. Until we fell asleep.