Federico Auditore x Wife Reader

Start from the beginning

" Now now Federico, you also have been falling down from the horse until the age of 12, remember." Giovanni said. " Padre!! (Father!!)" Alberto laughed. " Where's Ezio?" You asked " I sent him to deliver some letters a while ago, I thought he would be here." Giovanni said. Federico sighed " I think I know where my fratellino (Baby brother) would be." You looked at him and said " I will accompany you, it has been a while since I walked around Firenze." Maria and Giovanni chuckled and nodded their heads " Go and enjoy your time, the weather is nice today." Maria said.

" I want to go too!!"

" No no no!! You, little Alberto, will stay with me. I have something special for you." Giovanni said, walking away with Alberto. You laughed at your son's excitement and then walked out with Federico.

~~

You and Federico walked through the streets of Firenze, it has been a while since you both walked alone. You always loved to wonder around Firenze, climbing up the buildings since both of you were assassins and racing each other when you were dating. However, when you got married everything had changed. You had more duties as a wife and assassin, and not a year later you became pregnant with Alberto. You missed these days and the fun you had with Federico, but you're a grown woman, a wife and a mother.

The walk was quiet, you enjoyed these moments of silence between you both. But you decided to speak up " Where would Ezio be?" You asked, Federico was about to answer when he heard sounds of fighting. " I think I know were he is!" He said, making you laugh " Alright then lead the way." You both jogged, actually you fast-walk since you were pregnant.

You reached to where Ezio was, and of course he had another fight with Vieri De Pazzi AGAIN. Federico walked quietly behind Ezio, while you watched from the alleyway. You could see how happy Ezio was when he saw his brother, but he didn't notice that Vieri was about to throw a rock toward Ezio. With a swift move, you took a stick nearby and hit Vieri. He looked at you shocked alongside with some men and the Auditores, another man ran to attack you, but you turned around swiftly and hit him with the stick under his chin. Even with the dress and your  pregnancy, you still had you fighting skills. " You will pay for this!!" Said Vieri as he gathered his men and escaped. You walked toward the brothers who their jaws were touching the ground.

" I assure you that the Flies will enter your mouths if you keep them open like this." You giggled as Ezio and Federico shook their heads. " Y/N!!" Ezio smiled and hugged you. " You would never stop your fights, right?" You raised an eyebrow playfully. He rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously "You know he is the one to start the fight everytime he sees me." You nodded with a smile " I see. Anyway, how things with you and Cristina?" You gave him a knowing smile. Federico laughed while Ezio blushed "Everything is fine!!" Ezio said with face as red as tomato. " I'm sure baby brother did some chilly things to satisfy her."
Federico teased " FEDERICO!!" Ezio yelled his brother's name. " Well, Ezio when are you going to make your next move? I want to hold your children before me and Federico get aged." You said with a smirk.

" I'm still young!! I don't want to hold responsibility of children and wife. Not to mention, I still want to enjoy my life rather then staying at home with the same person everyday, exactly like you guys. " Ezio said with smirk and crossed his arms.

You and Federico glared at him and said at the same time " You better run!!". Ezio's face paled and he escaped the area.

~~

The rest of the day went with no problems. Alberto played with Petruccio and Ezio all the time, Federico was doing some business with his father and you spent your time with Maria and Claudia. It was a lovely day, but as any enjoyable time, there must be an end.