t e n

I look up to see who it was and I face up to a tall boy who at first, clouded by my tears, I thought it was Ethan so I hysterically start to yell.

"go away!" I say wiping my tears.
he starts laughing
"what are you laughing at?" I say quietly.

and in that moment I realised it wasn't Ethan but he's twin brother Grayson..

"G-gr.. oh my.. I'm sorry" I say covering my face in shame.
Grayson laughs even more.

I try to leave but Grayson grabs my wrist.
"you didn't even say hi to me when you firstly arrived and you already hooked up with my brother?" he says smirking.

"uhm.. hi Grayson how are you? oh wow I think you really look like an ass, thank you.. good bye" I roll my eyes and I come out of the boys' bathroom.

when I go out I bump into Ethan.
he looks at me.
"you have to stop coming out of nowhere" I say angrily and run away.

Ethan's POV
I don't really know why Skylar and I argued last week, but I'm going to tell her everything tonight.

I'm gonna throw a party at my house, I know Grayson's gonna be mad at me, but I don't care.. I need to find Skylar and talk to her

« bros over hoes »
me: party at my place, tonight! bring food and alcohol..
me: tell it to everyone in high-school, also to those freshman that Matt likes a lot 😉
Aaron🐔: say it louder for the people in the back!

while I was replying a laugh to Aaron I bump into a girl, I look at her but only when she yells at me I realise I bumped into Skylar..

*facepalm*

I suddenly look where she came from..
the boys's bathroom? what the heck?!
Grayson comes out of the bathroom fixing his jacket, he sees me and winks at me.

I turn my nose up and start to get worried
"what were you doing?" I state.
"peeing?" he says.
"chill bro, I don't want to steal your girl" he says laughing and giving me a pat on my back.

I'm so pissed by his words that I take his arm with strength and push him towards a locker.
"touch her and I swear that it will be the last thing that you do" I say and I let him go.

after school
Skylar's POV
message from unknown
uknown: hi Skylar sorry for bothering, I'm Lizzie from biology class.. are you going to Ethan's party tonight? 💗

I only talked twice to Lizzie, but I thought she wasn't like the type of girl that goes to parties and gets drunk, she's the classic girl that prefers to read in library than going to a store and buy herself a book.. don't know if you know what I mean.

me: I don't know, where is it?
Lizzie💗: *sents location*
me: still undecided
Lizzie💗: pleaseeee, we can go together
me: uuhmm.. okay let's do that

I look at the time and open the closet..