"I'm serious, I'm not going to step a foot in there."

"Fine, you can do a handstand then. I'll help you so your feet don't touch the water."

"Nathan you idiot, put me down!" I'm screaming from the top of my lungs, not the best idea if I was in the right state of mind, but I'm in panic mood.

"Soon cupcake, wait a little more."

With sooner he meant the next second, cause next thing I knew I was falling to the freezing water. The river is too deep, and my feet can't find the end of it. I kick my legs and move my arms, but I'm sinking, the surface of the river farther and farther away from me. The strong current is taking my body to wherever it wants.

I look up and see the last few rays of the sun shining and penetrating the water. My eyes are burning, and it seems like I'm being stabbed million times, the icy water is penetrating through my bones, my members are halting their movements, my organs are failing, and my heart is beating less.

Bump... Bump... Bump

Bump... Bump

Bump...

"Kate?" Is this God? Am I dead?

I feel friction on my arms and legs, on my entire body, but I can only see dark. I hear voices around me, but don't understand what they are saying. May it be angels?

"C'mon Kate, open your eyes," A hoarsely voice says, God has a voice very similar to someone I know...

Minutes after I'm coughing water that was in my lungs, someone pushes me on the side, so I don't choke on the water.

"You scared the shit out of me," I look at the owner of the voice and see Nathan, looking at me with concern, "Why didn't you tell me that you didn't know how to swim?"

Everyone is around me, Nathan, Ed, Beth, Lucy, Dylan and Sarah. How can I explain that I don't know how to swim because no one taught me? My brother tried but I was really scared and almost drowned, so I begged him to never take me anywhere near water, expect the bathtub.

My eyes start to get watery, now everyone knows my embarrassing secret, from here only Sarah and Beth knew about it.

"Why don't you guys go dress and eat something? I'll take care of her." Nathan says to the others, everyone nods, and they take their time leaving. Nathan is looking at me, but I can't meet his gaze. I'm too embarrassed.

"Hey Kate," He curls his finger on my chin and turns my head to him, so our eyes can meet "I'm sorry. If I knew about it, I would have never thrown you in the water." His massive hand strokes my hair while the words leave his mouth.

"Come here," He pushes me up and wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap my legs around his waist. He is sited on the floor and I'm on his thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and burry my head on his chest "I'm so sorry Kate."

I simply shake my head, it's not his fault. He didn't know. His hands travel up and down my body to try to bring some warmth to it. But the icy water on my clothes and the chilly air isn't helping.

"We still have to get you clean." I lift my head instantly from his chest and look at his green eyes.

"I-I can't Har-" I start to say, panic begins to take hold of my heart.

"I'll be there with you. I'll be holding you. I'm not going to let you go." His warm breath caresses my face and his gaze pierces mine, "Either way we can't stay in the water for long, otherwise we will freeze to death."

He lifts himself of the ground and I wrap my legs and arms tighter around his body, he steps into the river and a hiss leaves his mouth, "Oh shit, its freezing." He keeps walking till the water reaches his waist and its almost touching my butt.

"Just a few more steps so we can be covered in water. Hold on tight." Nathan spoke in my ear.

When the water reaches my belly I tense up, Nathan notices it and starts whispering sweet nothings in my ear. He takes us deeper and the water goes up, consuming our bodies. I'm trembling by the time the water reaches my neck.

"We need to be quick. I'm going to let go one arm so I can wash you okay?" I nod and he does as he says. His arm start on my neck and my cheeks, he cleans my belly and ribs and avoids my breast.

"I-I'm freezing." My teeth are shattering, and I can't feel my limbs anymore.

"Just a little bit more Kate." I look at the water around us and it gained a brownish colour. I look at Nathan's body and immediately start cleaning the dirt from his body.

"Lean y-your head back cupcake, so I c-can wash your head."

It doesn't take us long to be clean and done, and Nathan take us out of the water as fast as he can. The moon is already shinning in the sky, being the lady of the night and it's, light is glowing everywhere. We are both dripping wet and our clothes are clinging to our bodies.

Never letting me fall, he lower us and enters the covert, "Dylan p-pass me a blanket." My head is on his neck when I feel a soft and warm material on my skin, and I couldn't be gladder.

"There you go." He whispers in my ear while rubbing the blanket on me to create some sort of friction and bring heat to my body.

I'm still wrapped around him and he is still cleaning me. "T-thank you, Nathan." I whisper in his ear.

He ceases his movements for a minute, "Anytime cupcake. You shouldn't be thanking me though, I almost killed you."

I ignore his comment, instead I tell him, "You should also clean yourself."

"You are more important." He says after kissing my now warm cheek. I ignore him again and take the blanket from his hands to clean the water from his body.

"Done." I say after a while.

"Thanks." A smile appears on his lips, "Ed do you have another blanket?"

Ed rummages through his backpack, takes a blanket from it and passes it to us. Nathan and I say 'thanks' at the same time.

He wraps it around our bodies and pulls me closer to him, "Now rest cupcake."