_= Chapter 10 =_

Jisung Pov

"Geez, just tell me already." I said impatiently. Minho made me wait outside the shop, so he could buy the colour and I still hadn't had a clue on which colour his decision fell on.

"I'm not telling you till we got home." He said and Iet out a disappointed sigh.

...

We finally got home and I couldn't wait longer. "So you're telling me finally? It's my hair anyways." I became sulky.

He then took the colour out if the bag and I thought he was joking. It was blue.

"Yeah, yeah. Where's the real colour?" I asked and laughed. "What real colour?" He asked confused, which made me realise that he wasn't joking.

"Ha ha... so... you really chose blue?" I said, kinda being done with everything. He hummed in respond.

Game over, bye my beloved hair. This is the end. "Wait here, I'm gonna get everything." He stormed of.

He came back with some things in his hands, scissors, the blue hair colour and kinda a coat for me so I wouldn't get my clothes dirty. He also brought something to cover my cat ears.

...

In the whole process of dyeing and cutting my hair, I had no idea how it looked like, there was no mirror.

But then finally the one moment came by. I stood in front of the mirror and Minho stood behind me and covered my eyes.

"You ready?" I heard him saying behind me. I nodded, well I wasn't that ready. I mean, I've always had my natural hair colour. It's a big change for me, let's say staying at Minho's is a big change in my life too. You could title it with 'a new me'.

My thoughts were interrupted by Minho, taking his hands off my eyes. The first time I saw myself in a mirror after the dyeing.

 The first time I saw myself in a mirror after the dyeing

I really wasn't expecting that it looked... it looked so good. I looked great in thar hair, I couldn't believe he chose such suiting colour.

I ran with my fingers thought my hair. I wasn't a light blue colour, it was darker, kinda navy blue.

It surprised me a lot that he done it so well, it looked like he was an dyeing expert or something.

"Do you like it?" He asked me carefully. "I'm really shook..." I said under my breath, still leaned to the mirror to look at my freshly dyed hair

"In a good or bad way?" He asked again this time being worried that I didn't like it. "Of course in a good way." I laughed.

"What do you think?" I asked him to get his opinion. "I think it's amazing. Thank you that you let me dye your hair, kitten." He smiled and also began to stroke through my hair.

Minho cupped my face and added: "I really like the colours of my cats. I got orange, ... again orange, ... grey ... and then we got here blue here."

He began to giggle and I had to as well. "Wow you're finally accepting that you're my cat." He said as his giggle turned into laughing.

"I didn't hear it properly. It's still no okay." I said. "Gosh, don't do that." "What?" I asked.

"Being so cute, it's hurting my heart, I can't take it." He dramatically put the back of his hand against his forehead.

"Stop, I'm not cute. Now I'm dark and emo because of my hair." I said while playfully hitting his chest. "Sure, my emo and dark Neko." He hugged me.

"Character development right there, you said Neko and not cat." I said giggling into his chest as we were cuddling.

"But seriously why didn't you freak out back them when you found me?" I asked gripping lightly into the fabric of his shirt.

"You're a cat. Minho likes cat and cute people. I got both at once, its that easy." He said as he leaned his head against mine.

"Stop speaking in third person, that's creepy." I commented. "Sure, already stoppin'"+

"But I'm not normal, I don't think you've ever seen a cat-human." I said still not understanding his point.

"I don't know. I kinda liked you form the beginning on." He gave me a quick peck on top of my head, which surprised me a lot.

"What happened? Why you stiffened? Especially your tail." He let out a quick giggle at the last sentence and pointed at my cat tail.

"It was... unexpected" I mumbled. "What this?" He smirked and gave me a quick peck again, this time on my forehead.

"Stop, or I'll surprise you back." I said sulky, wanting to break the hug but he didn't let me.

"I'd love to see that, kitten." He said, being a tease as always, giving me another peck on my nose.

The I made the move and quickly, I mean really, reeeeaaaally fast, I pecked his lips. I expected him to be surprised or even flustered, but there wasn't anything like that.

Instead he gave me a smirk. "I knew you'd do that, it was so obvious, babes. You looked at my lips even hours before." He made fun of me.

"Stop, I wasn't looking." I got flustered and my face became red in a second. "The peck doesn't have to be a peck, it could last a little bit longer, you know." A smirked creeped again on his lips.

"Geez, just let me exist please." I signed, still being flustered and finally breaking the hug.

"Someone please rescue me from this pervert over there." I pointed at him and dramatically signed again.

"No one will save you. I will tease you, forever." He let out an evil laugh, of course it was a joke.

"My life isn't boring no more." I shook my head in disbelieve. But I kinda liked it though.

Who thought, a abandoned Neko, in Minho's words 'cat', living in an alley, could meet someone by coincident. And that someone became so damn important and special to me.

_=========== the End ===========_

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

Sooooo this book will get one or two Bonus Chapters so it's not quite the end. (we have to get skirt Jisung after all 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Thank you so much for the 300 reads (Lmao it's 12th August and I started this FF on 1st August; you were so fast I-), this book was a quick idea I had. (And we all love Minsung)

I really enjoyed reading all the funny comments. It motivates me so much reading them. 💜

I'm planning to post my Yeonbin one shot soon.

Hope you have a good day ♡