_= Chapter 4 =_

Minho Pov

I carried the little kitten the whole way till we've reached my house. I struggled a little bit with taking out the keys, because they were in the pocket of the coat Jisung was wearing.

I managed to do it so carefully, that he wouldn't wake up and then I quietly opened the door. Once I got in, I closed the door as carefully as I opened it.

Sadly I had to wake up the kitten. "Hey... wake up, kitten" I whispered which made him snuggle into the crook of my neck even more.

"You're have to take a bath now." I whispered again, but this time louder plus rubbing his arm.

His eyes flattered open slowly and he looked at me with big eyes. He was probably confused where he was, so I told him: "Welcome to my house." His expression still didn't changed so I giggled a bit at his cute face.

I finally arrived at my destination: the bathroom. It took me quite a while because my house is, let's say... it's not so small.

I placed Jisungie on the rim of the bathtub and because I wasn't holding him no more, he woke up completely.

I carefully grabbed the fabric of my coat that he was wearing to signalize him to take it off. I undid the buttons and took of the coat.

"I don't think I have to help you with the rest." I giggled while smirking. "W-wait? W-what are w-we g-gonna d-do?" He shuttered, kinda being sleepy and not understanding anything.

"You're going to take bath." I said. "I don't have to, I'm cleaning myself, I'm a cat after all." He said and began to lick the back if his hand. "You know, I bathe my cats too." I said, being a little bit disgusted by seeing a human doing the 'cat-cleaning-thing'.

"Really?" He asked a little bit shocked while rubbing his eyes sleepy.

"Yeah, so now get rid of your clothes and then go in the bathtub." I told him. "H-here?" He asked, his face being red already. "No go in my basement and take your clothes off there." I said sarcastically and he gave me a confused look.

"Of course here. Where else?" I laughed, he really didn't get it before. "C-can y-you t-turn a-a-around, p-please?" He asked and his face got even redder.

"I have to prepare the water, anyways." I said and turned around and turned the water on. Then I took a blue bath bomb and let it fall into the water.

The kitten rushed to the bathtub to look at it. "Wooooooow, what's that." he asked while kneeling down and looking my with big eyes. His tail began to waved faster because of the excitement.

"A bath bomb." I bluntly said. "Its sooo coooool." He observed with sparky eyes how the bath bomb floated on the surface of the water and how the blue colour was coming off of it.

"Go take of your clothes already, kitten." I said impatiently because he was busy with observing the bath bomb and he still had his clothes fully on.

"Geez, I'm on it already." He said and went a little bit away so I wouldn't see him. I then took some soap and filled it in the water to make some bubbles.

"Woooow, that's so cool too." Jisung came dashing to the bathtub to look at it, again. But this time he already took of the hoodie he was wearing and just had his shorts on.

"Finally you made some progress." I smirked as I looked closely at his body. He saw that I was looking at him, so he quickly turned around, so his back was facing me.

I didn't want my kitten to die from embaressent so I turned around and he finally made his way into the bathtub.

I turned around to see that he was fully covered in the bubbles he was playing with. It looked so adorable.

But the confident man I am, I had a wonderful idea to tease him, so I pretended take my shirt off as well.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Jisungie asked looking at me.

"What? I'm taking a bath as well."

_===============================_

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

Yay I kept my promise 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂

Lets see if I'm in the mood to upload in the evening too. 😂

Thank you so much for supporting this book uwuwuwuuwuwuwuuwu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you have a good day ♡