chapter 10 (last chapter)

satoshi walked to sato and Yoshi and said "hey Sato and Yoshi come here" Sato and Yoshi walked to satoshi and said "yes daddy?" Yoshiki smiled as satoshi said "your gonna be big brothers to a baby sister" Sato and Yoshi smiled and said "REALLY YAAAAAYYYY" satoshi smiled....there gonna be a great brother to there sister.

9 months later

Yoshi was in bed while Sato was on the ground playing with his cars Yoshi had gotten sick a month ago

Flashback
"DADDY DADDY" satoshi ran to yoshi, yoshi was crying and said "I can't move and I feel so cold" satoshi felt yoshi's head and he had a bad fever "what did you had to day sweetie?" Yoshi said "are cafeteria had these new drink called super juicy" satoshi was thinking about why would Sato be alright but yoshi being sick. "Sato did you have any of that new juice?" Sato set up and said "yeah but I feel perfectly fine" that's when Sato remember something, "but yoshi were you with that new student? He gave you something? Right?" Yoshi then said "yeah but it was a straw that's all"
Flashback over
but he still surviving yoshiki was worried so much satoshi was trying his best yoshiki was get emotional when he herd yoshi running to the toilet and puke. Satoshi walked to yoshiki and said "yoshiki calm down your gonna go in labor if you don't calm down" satoshi just need everyone to calm down Yoshi didn't come out of the bathroom. Satoshi walked to the bathroom door knocking on it "hey sweetie are you ok?" There was no response so satoshi opened the door to see yoshi laying on the floor with what it looked like blood on the floor and on yoshi's chin. Satoshi didn't want yoshiki to worry about it so he called the ambulance. Soon after he walked to yoshiki and Sato and said "stay calm ok please" yoshiki was worried so he pushed satoshi out of the way and saw that his beautiful son on the ground dead. Yoshiki started to cry which made him scream which cause him to go in labor. Yoshiki didn't want to tell he just waited until the ambulance came, soon they rushed to the hospital and soon the horror started yoshiki screamed he couldn't hold satoshi hand because satoshi was with Sato.

Skip Time
The doctor looked at Yoshiki with a sad face on and said "mister kishinuma your daughter.... didn't make it" yoshiki started to yell and scream while crying "WHAT NO IT CAN'T BE SHE WAS ALIVE WHEN I HELD HER SHE COULD NOT BE DEAD" the doctor just said one thing "I'm sorry" and left the room satoshi ran to yoshiki while Sato sat next to them crying. "I'm so sorry I let you down its my fault that you ended up like this" yoshiki held Sato and satoshi close. That's when Sato said "I think the new student did this her name was sachiko" yoshiki cried more he new what that meant sachiko killed yoshi with poison.

A week later

Satoshi walked to sato's room to see Sato talking to himself while sitting in front of a mirror which had sachiko in the mirror instead of him. Satoshi then yelled "WHERE IS MY SON?" that's when sachiko said "he never existed" satoshi widen his eyes as sachiko walked to him it was her instead of Sato "yoshi never existed either it was all a Illusion you never existed either" satoshi widen his eyes and yelled "WHAT YOU MEAN?" Sachiko then said "you forgot? Yoshiki died in heavenly host elementary when he tried to give birth but he died in the process if you open your eyes you will see" satoshi closed his eyes then open them to see yuka and naomi crying as they held me? Yoshiki was standing there crying saying "I COULDN'T SAVE AYUMI NOW I COULDN'T SAVE SATOSHI" yoshiki punched the wall soon satoshi herd two familiar voices "daddy?" Satoshi looked behind him to see sachiko holding yoshi and Sato "SACHIKO WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?" sachiko just laughed as yoshi and Sato disappeared from existence. Satoshi yelled more "STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW" then he saw the rest of his friends who died here then satoshi said "if you free my friends I'll stay with you just free my friends the ones that are still living" sachiko smiled and said "are you sure? You wanna sacrifice your soul for them?" That's when satoshi said "for them" sachiko snapped her fingers and there it goes yoshiki naomi and yuka where back home and satoshi layed there with yoshi and Sato which they are sachiko's new dolls.

As for yoshiki he still felt satoshi with him even if sachiko killed him he still felt pleasure meeting his heart. Yoshiki was standing on the roof of the school then he said "I'll see you soon satoshi we'll be back together soon and you'll make me scream your name I coming to you, that's when yoshiki jumped..........................*BANG* yoshiki layed there dead as his soul walk where satoshi was. No mater what happens there soul was going to be together, yuka was now in a foster home and naomi was killed by her mom that made her overdose her medication, yuka will always remember the friends and love that Every one brought her. Yuka knew what job she wanted to be... she was going to put the anger on every one else by being a assassin.

The end

____________________________________

Sorry I made it a little sad at the end but I hope you've enjoyed the book and this chapter was actually the longest chapter ever and shall greatness and the sound of the poor souls be with you and have a great day bye see you in another book--- author Kristenbaumgardner5