chapter 1

These dark silent halls of heavenly host elementary, which gave the survivors a chill. Yoshiki still was silent even after ayumi passed away in his arms, satoshi tried to make at lest a sound but he felt like it's not the right time he was leading naomi, yuka, and even yoshiki. Satoshi then separated his lips and said "you guys okay, should we stop and rest a little?" Naomi looked at Satoshi and said "I'm fine, satoshi" yoshiki stayed in silence while yuka said "I'm ok onii-chan" satoshi looked at Yoshiki which still stayed in silence. Satoshi walked to yoshiki and embraced him in a hug, yoshiki started to tear up and let out all of his hold up emotions. Satoshi started to let's his fingers go through the blondes hair, yoshiki never felt so lost in his whole life without ayumi he thought he was nothing but a empty shell. Satoshi lifted yoshiki back up in the right position and said "yoshiki everything is fine you can be with me and yuka, that's only if you want to, I'm not gonna for---" before the brown head could finish his sentence yoshiki hugged him while muttering "I couldn't protect her" then satoshi said "I ain't your fault yoshiki it was sachiko's" soon Yoshiki wiped his glossy tears away. "Let's keep mo--" before satoshi could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a familiar laugh, sachiko! Satoshi thought everyone in the area looked at the crackling girl, "oh look who it is still upset about ayumi, kishinuma yoshiki?" Satoshi slightly looked at Yoshiki, and felt warmth on his palm, then he realized that it was yoshiki that who was holding his hand. Then ghost girl jabbered "shall I remind you who demands this is? A good since of pain should refresh your memory" then before satoshi could respond yoshiki stand infront of everyone and looking dead eye into sachiko's creepy purls. "I'll do whatever just leave my friends alone you got me" sachiko I smirked a toothy grin and said "oh how noble I guess I'll shall grant your request for once..." That's when satoshi and asked "yoshiki? What are y--" before the brown haired male could say anything else sachiko walk to yoshiki and swung her hand right in Yoshiki's stomach which made yoshiki moan what moan?  Satoshi saw yoshiki flip his head back moaning. Then soon sachiko pulled out her arm making yoshiki falling to his knees drooling all of the pleasure dissapeared and left just a weired sensation behind. Satoshi, naomi and yuka ran to him while sachiko said "your body will start to change you'll may look the same but your organs was turned into the opposite gender" with that sachiko just disappeared. "L--lets keep moving" "a--are you sure, we can rest à bit" naomi said with a bit of worry in her voice "no I'm fine let's just keep moving" yoshiki said giving everyone a reassuring smile "alright then" satoshi said following Yoshiki's word, that when all 4 students started to walk back in silence for a while as they all were try to process what just happened.