"They said, we have to make an appointment and come in, but I'm leaving tomorrow, so I'm gone make my appointment down there and I guess you can make you an appointment, but they said they do walk ins from eight in the morning till twelve Monday through Thursday, but they take walk ins til three on Fridays," Serenity explained, seeming all cool calm and collected. Xita's heart was hammering in her chest. How could she have gotten chlamydia? Of course from having unprotected sex, but she never for a second thought that it would happen to her.

Booney walked in the room, acting as if everything was okay. "Y'all hungry?" He asked the girls and they both said no. "Y'all make some money?" Xita and Serenity both pulled the money out of the hip of their tights and handed it to him. He counted it out, and gave them both their cuts, and they followed him out to his car.

He had his music going rapping along to the lyrics as he drove Xita home first and dropping her off in front of her house.

As soon as she walked in, she took her bags to her room and dropped them on the floor before walking into her moms room. "Hey ma," she greeted, going and taking a seat next to her. It was only about six thirty.

"Hey honey, how you doing?" Xita wanted to just ball up in her moms side and cry, let her know how much she hated her life at that moment. She just wanted everything to go back to normal.

"Same ole, same ole," she said, laying her head on her moms shoulder, again feeling hopeless and not knowing where to turn. She wanted to tell her mom everything but she was scared. She didn't even know what she was scared of, but she was.

"I got some great news baby," her mom said, sitting up a little, making Xita lift her head up. "We gonna be moving up out of this place. We got a nice little house on the other side of town, so you and your brothers will have to catch the bus to school, but thats no big deal, and Oliver is moving in with us, it's a three bedroom, Oliver proposed! You can have your own room baby girl! Isn't that great? And I got a job! A good job working in an office, not too far from the new house, making nine fifty an hour, full time and everything! Things are finally looking up!" She explained and Xita was happy, she really was, but what about her job? Oliver worked later than her, so she didn't want to have to stay late every night to wait for him. It seemed like no matter how hard she tried, things would never be one hundred percent okay, but she kept on a strong front for her mother, and pretended for the moment that everything was great.

Hmmmm all y'all was talking about my bitch gone catch something so I had to make her catch something! CURABLE! Ctfu! She be ok! You think Booney mad or naw? How should she bring it up with Mason and Tony? Hmm all these damn situationships going on! Lmao Tell me what you thought about it! Comments make me happy! You guys are awesome! For the first time since I started this book, it just popped in my head like, I feel like this is coming to an end and I've never just felt that way you know? Usually I'll be like, I'm running out of ideas for this book so I'm gone end it, but with this it just came out of nowhere like this shit is bout to end, and Idk how I feel about it.. like this book is my baby right now and I want to drag it out as much as possible but something is just like nope, its about to end.. I'm sorry y'all! I don't even know when it's gone end or how many chapters are left.. *sad face*

Story from ummm this chick at the mall.. Okay first of all let me say, this chick is cool as fuck for the most part.. She just talk tooooooo fucking much.. I went to the mall and ran into her and she start telling me how horny she been. She been telling me this every time I seen her for the last couple of weeks. So this bitch like I bought a dildo blah blah blah. She nineteen y'all.. She asking me if I got one and I'm like naw, she was like get one. you'll have the best orgasm of your fucking life, and you'll wonder why you never got one before like I have never had an orgasm that good in my whole life like now I can't stop and I'm just like I don't even need a boyfriend if I have this, and the lady gave me four free batteries, like I tried it like three times, and I don't know it felt like I peed, but I was still horny so I did it again, and like I know it wasn't pee because I had already peed like a lot, and oh my god, I think I squirted, like it was so much I had to put a towel under my ass when I did it again like it was that much, then when I woke up I was like I'm gonna do it again but then I was like no I'm going to be late, but when I get home tonight.... that's all I'm gone say... She was too excited about cummin, like I know the feeling is great but damn baby calm down, you have the rest of your life to feel as many orgasms as you want.. She white y'all..

Yall I promise she talk like that non stop, no breaks or anything, I can't even get a word in, but yes! Y'all she told me I have to get one and the next time she see me I better have one.. But my baby say I can't have one.. He says, "what you need a toy for when my dick work just fine?" I'm like well what if you not around? He say then call me.. I'm thinking about buying one and not telling his ass since he won't buy me one lol Fuck him! But I been asking him to buy me one since before we even got together and his response is always the same.