part 8- Apparently, "Le Trash" Is Two Words

"What?" I gasp and run to the first mirror I saw. I did look like a total mess.

"Well, there's not really anything to do about it now." He helped you taming your hair as he spoke, "We want to order food. Would you like sushi or ramen?"

"Hmm... Both." I smile.

"Well, you heard the lady!!! Go!" He pushed Kai off of the bed and out of the room, making me laugh.

"Is there bread in this house?" I wonder out loud.

"Not if Soobin finishes it all." Taehyun says, making my head to shoot at his direction.

"Nope!" I shout and run down the stairs.

I caught Soobin eating bread in the kitchen, and without even telling me. He just ate bread peacfully as Kai stood by the oven, making delicious meals for us all.

"Stop it right there!" I pointed my finger at him and he raised he hands up to both sides as if the police caught him.

"What the-?" He asked with food in his mouth. A few crumbs of bread fell from the corner of his mouth as he spoke with wide, frightened eyes.

"You're under arrest for eating food and not telling and sharing with me!" I walked closer and snatched some bread from his arms, "You should be ashamed of yourself...."

"So you're also a foodie?" He leanes onto the counter and eats some more bread.

"Absolutely. There's no better word to describe me other than 'foodie'." I smile with my mouth almost full with bread. Then after a second of thought, I changed my mind, "Actually, there is one better word and it is 'le trash'." I laugh.

"First of all, 'le trash' is two words," Soobin chuckles and I threw bread at him, "Second, if you are trash, I need to take you out."

"Ew, I don't want cheese on my precious bread. Get out of here!" I threw more bread at him and we both laughed out loud.

"You guys!" Kai yells to the others while rolling some more sushi, "Set the table! Food's almost ready!"

"We have alreasy set it nicely, since there's a lady in the house." Beomgyu came in and hugged me from behind.

"I'm not old enough to be called lady." I said as I felt him fishing out my phone from my back pocket, "And give me back my phone."

"Wow. So you've noticed." Beomgyu took a bite out of Soobin's bread which he had just stole under our noses.

Soobin's eyes became as wide as plates as he tried snatch the bread back, but Beomgyu was faster than him.

"Nuh uh. I need to get something out of this," Beomgyu smirked and took a little bite from the bread.

"Ugh, fine!" Soobin sighed, "What do you want?"

Beomgyu jokingly pointed at Soobin's lips and then on his own while grinning. He didn't think for a second that Soobin will do anything for his food. Especially for his bread.

Soobin held Beomgyu by the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss.
Beomgyu was shocked and dropped the bread accidently. Soobin then drew away quickly from the kiss to look at the ground. Right to the soul of his dead bread.

"My bread..." He mumbled quietly.

"S-Sorry." Beomgyu scratched the back of his head and blushed heavily.

"Come and eat actual food that isn't floor-bread!" Kai comes over to us, "I've worked hard on making this!"

I noticed he was wearing a cooking apron that said "Kiss The Cook🍳!!"
Without any words I got on my toes and reached to kiss Kai's Cheek.

"Look guys, I kissed the cook!" I laughed.

"Hey Y/n~" I heard Yeonjun say behind me.

I looked around to see Yeonjun smirking with a cooking apron that said "Kiss The Cock".

I slapped him gently and walked towards the table full of goods.

"Thank you for the food, Kai." I smiled and started munching on sushi. Then I noticed they were staring at me, "What?"

"Nothing, you just really feel like home." Soobin smiled at me and sat next to me.

"I mean," I started to stand up and walk away from my seat, "If my way of eating makes you disgusted then maybe I should go-"

"NO" I was cut off by fire roars. Their eyes were glowing with a dangerous pink shimmer.