Flight... or Fight (tw: n-c)

After two days of prancing around in her new form and getting accustomed to shifting, Myrena was bored. She had really only looked forward to be able to have one particular dragon ability, and that was the one thing she wasn't allowed. Smaug had given her free rein again, but her flight ability was still in his lock.

Bored in the castle, Myrena decided to take a trip down to Bellemore. After getting her chores done, Myrena had a mischievous thought. With her husband out of town, maybe she could ask someone else's assistance. Someone who understood.

So, without another thought, the dragon's bride went to the blue wizard.

"Ah, I see your trouble. What's good about being a dragon if you can't fly?" Morinehtar echoed her woes.

The wizard of course knew the significance of a female dragon in flight, and while her husband was being cautious, the wizard was getting impatient.

"Do you require his tuition, I wonder?"

"It can't be that hard, can it? If I fall, it won't hurt so bad in my dragon form."

"That is true. Smaug is not here now, and you are surely your own person," Morinehtar egged her on.

"You're right, Mori! I am my own person. I've fought to be my own person. Screw it, let's go fly!"

Myrena excitedly got off the sofa and paced, waiting for the wizard to follow her.

Morinehtar took her to a small hill across the mountain, high enough to fly, low enough to hurt less. Myrena still had hesitations, but she spurred herself on and transformed. She spent a minute showing the wizard her new body and then faced the edge of the cliff. She inhaled and let go, once, and then once more.

And then she leapt.

She fell down the hill, catching wind under her wings. Myrena opened her eyes just as the ground was coming up and beat her wings down, pushing herself upwards.

She soared into the sky, twisting and spiraling up past the clouds. The sunset looked different when you were in the clouds. She let herself fall down backwards, promptly lifting herself as she neared the cliff.

"This is amazing, Mori!" She exclaimed to the wizard, "I can't believe I haven't done this. Beats eating raw!"

Not wanting to rest, she raced over the forest a few times, pacing along birds heading home for the day. Finally, she too turned around to head back to the mountain, and she knew he was home.

"Smaug!" She called for him as she flew over his nest, circling around the mountain. Smaug came out in his human form, an unreadable expression on his face.

"I don't despise you of much, but not letting me fly? Come, on!" She did tricks outside his nest, not realizing when he had disappeared. "It's so much more fun than anything I've ever done before!" She spiraled up into the now night sky, and dove back down.

Myrena rowed her wings, folding them against her side as she boosted forward. She only let out a small laugh before the wind was knocked out of her. Smaug had grabbed her, trapping her with his talons and his tail. His wings wrapped around around her. With neither of them using their wings, they began to free fall. Myrena cried in fear and begged Smaug to either release her or fly. He didn't listen. They crashed into a cliff side.

"You deliberately disobeyed me!" He roared in her ear, trapping her under him. Now you will take your punishment!" Smaug bit her neck, and she roared in pain.

Her tail was pinned against her back between them, exposing her vent. Without warning, Smaug thrust in her. She whimpered. Her dragon size was more accommodating, but then he pulled back, his barbs snagging her and she screamed. Myrena tried to turn her head back, but any movement of her own increased her pain and Smaug bit her neck again to keep her forward. She begged him to stop, but instead he deliberately made his movements more rough, reminding her who she belonged to.

"You may be my mate," he enunciated with his final thrust, but you do not disobey me!" He bit her again, holding her still as his seed filled her. As he pulled out, Mirena simply collapsed to the floor, too weak to even argue.

Done with the deed, Smaug flew off to get them food. When he came back, he found her coiled, tail protectively wrapped around as she slept. Smaug put the carcass on the cliff and siphoned up a wash of water from lake below, dropping it on her fish and all.

"Again!" She woke up with a start, her head standing alert, "I won't do it again. I'm sorry! I'm sorry," her voice faded and curled her neck over her body, head facing away from him.

"You know," he spoke boldly, without remorse, "it wasn't solely intended to be punishment." He scooped up a pile of fish and went over to her.

Myrena lifted her face in a side glance, watching him curiously. He placed his head over hers, making her have to look up, and spilled the fish. Myrena had quick sense to open her mouth and gulp down the much needed food.

"What you did..." Smaug continued as he went back to his own meal, "is a mating ritual." He ate as he taught her, and she had enough energy to bring herself to the bigger plate. "A female dragon flies high and fast in the air, and all the males in the area chase her. Only one is fast and strong enough to catch her. And then they mate."

"I must have been such a tease," Myrena teased, feeling herself again.

"You have no idea," Myrena imagined a smug look on his face.

"So, will this happen every time? Or can I fly now?"

"You're free to do as you wish. If you have the strength."

Myrena laughed. "You pride yourself too much."

"Falsely?"

"...no," she blushed, wrapping her tail more securely as she focused on eating.

"Hmm," Smaug moved away, chest bursting with pride. He craned his neck to her back, nudging her tail loose. Myrena squeaked, worried if he would have her again so soon. Instead, Smaug made excellent use of his tongue-his just wet, warm, rough enough tongue- to lave over his misdeeds. As Myrena enjoyed the bliss at her two ends, she imagined what other uses she could make of her mal-bene-violent husband.