Ready?

Myrena took Smaug's advice and planned to visit the town next to the mountain. After dressing more appropriately, she dared to sneak plentiful of coins from the dragon's horde into her pocket. When the mountain didn't collapse and she knew there would be no punishment, Myrena left the mountain.

The Watchman took off his hat in curtsey and welcomed her into Bellemore. The main street was filled with stalls and people; a market. First, Myrena strolled to the end of the street, greeting people in her way and eyeing what the stalls had to offer.

Her first stop was at the vegetable stand, and she asked the vendor for whatever would be good till the end of the week. She went to the fruit stall the same, but got plenty of good spices that would last a while. She even went to the butcher's.

"Never seen you before, milady." The butcher acknowledged the same as everyone else had.

"I haven't been here before. I just moved to the castle in the mountain. Name's Myrena."

''Callum, at your service. I'd be careful up there in the mountain, miss. A dragon nests there."

Myrena found herself feeling offended somehow.

"If he were a threat, I'm sure this town would not be here," she argued.

Callum thought over her words. "That's certainly true." He finished wrapping up Myrena's meats. "Anything I can get for you, m'lady?"

"Is there any way I could get horses around here. A mare, and a stallion."

"I suppose. Best be asking Gordon at the dairy stall, he's got a farm"

"I will see him next. Thank you for your help, Mr. Callum. Have a good day, sir."

"Day, miss." The butcher tipped his head.

Myrena left the butcher's and ran into the baker, being convinced to buy some cakes before she finally went to see the dairyman.

Gordon also offered her a warm welcome and asked how he could help. Myrena told him what she wanted and what she preferences she had. Gordon attend her a lowered price but Myrena refused, paying full price and a little extra. He offered to take her to the barn, but they were stalled by an old man in blue robes.

"Lady Myrena, I would rather wish you'd wait inside my shoppe. We have some things to discuss."

The old man waved Gordon on his way and lead Myrena to his Shoppe. His knowledge of her name convinced her to follow.

"How do you know my name?!"

"I know a lot about you, ghost bride."

He kindly smiled at her shock.

"Please, come in." He ushered her in at the door. "My name is Morinehtar, and I am the blue wizard."

Myrena looked around in awe as she stepped in. The place wasn't too eccentric; more like a chaotic library. There were roof high stacks of books, and candles here and there, with bottles and scrolls and artifacts scattered about. Morinehtar took a seat at a clean table and motioned for her to sit across.

The ghost bride had never been less sure as she was when sitting across from this wizard. These past few days had been life changing for her.

"You have questions, my dear." He stated, reading her mind.

"You have the answers."

"Indeed I do, but I am not at liberty to tell until you ask. What do you wish to seek?"

Myrena twiddled her fingers.

"I have been proposed to... by.... by a dragon."

"Smaug, yes. He has been cursed to be human, long ago."