Bill Denbrough pt.2

It was a cold day in Derry, it wasn't as hectic as Y/N thought it would've been with the festival starting tomorrow.

Y/N had graduated and stayed in the city she had moved to as a kid, she met her husband in college, they were friends for years, even after college and got married after 3 years of dating.

They had a baby a year later, a baby girl to be exact, but then her husband left her sadly, he had said how he wasn't ready for the commitment of a baby.

Y/N moved back to Derry and raised her baby girl.

She stood in front of the school waiting for her daughter to come out.

"Y/N?" She turned slowly seeing a taller man, "Uh yes that's me!" She smiled confused on who this guy was.

"It's m-m-m-me b-" "b-b-billy!" She cut him off her eyes widening a bit, a small smile lifted onto her face making Bill smile.

He was still so handsome to her, she was still so beautiful to him, "That stutter is still there?" She teased making him chuckle.

"Uh no, it left but came back when I came to d-d-d-Derry!" She opened her mouth to talk but she was interrupted by Jillian.

"Mom!" Jillian wrapped her arms around Y/N, Bill was shocked at the sight in front of him.

"You have a daughter?" He asked in awe, "Uh yeah, Bill this is Jillian, Jillian this is Bill!" Jillian stick out her hand and Bill took it.

"I go by Jill but mom still calls me Jillian! You must be the Bill she talks about, she talks about you more then she talks about my father. She reads your book over and over again-" "Jillian enough!"

Bill laughed and looked at Y/N, "Please tell me you like the end of it?" Bill asked desperately, "I've definitely read better!" She teased again.

"Jillian why don't you go get in the car I'll be there soon!" Jillian nodded and ran off, "What are you doing in Derry anyways? When I moved back I looked around for you but people said you had left." Bill frowned.

"The whole gangs back, Uh minus Stanley though!" Y/N noticed the sadness in Bills voice as he said Stanley's name.

"What happened to Stanley?" She asked now worried, her and Stanley were very close as kids and boy had she missed him.

"Stanley passed away the other night." Her mouth parted as she took in the information, "But the rest is here and the other two three friends we made after you left!" She smiled to herself.

"Eddie and Richie? They the same or?" He nodded and laughed, "Haven't changed a bit!" "You haven't either, you know that right? I've been talking to you for not even an hour and I can tell you haven't changed. You're the same Billy I loved."

They both sighed and Y/N looked at her phone for the time, "I should get going!" She muttered.

"Oh um yeah! Do you think I could get your number? Just to like, keep in touch!" "Oh yeah of course!" Bill handed her his phone and she quickly put it in.

"Call me when your able to properly catch up yeah?" He nodded and smiled at her before pulling her into a hug.

She still smelled like vanilla and he embrace was warm like he remembered, his favourite place to be was her embrace.

He watched as Y/N got into her car where Jillian was and drove off.

He looked down at his phone staring at the number.

He started using his shaky hands to type out letters and then pressed send.

'I missed you. As soon as I entered this town, everything just started reminding me of you.'

• • •

This is trash but anyways, I saw IT 2 and holy crap is all I can say like it's so good and all that jazz and I 10/10 recommend to go see it if you haven't! Okay bye!