And not too long after all of you went to the last room. Shinsou's room.

"Oi, sleeping beauty get off of my back it's now your room to show." You said trying to get the man child off your back.

"Mmm." Shinsou responded back.

You sighed and spoke once more, "If you don't get up right now I will go into your room mess everything up and then show everyone."

As soon as he heard that he immediately get off knowing you would actually do that.

"See that wasn't so hard was it." You teased. The purple-haired boy glared at you before opening the room.

In his room was basically simple. He had a twin-sized bed to the side of the wall with semi messy sheets on top. There were some of his hero stuff on the walls and that was it.

"There's nothing special about my room. It's simple and basic." He mumbled out loud, fiddling with his fingernails from shyness.

"Damn right ya man child." You commented and burst out laughing only to be chased by the tired boy.

After that Mineta spoke up, "Hey it's not fair that only the boys have to show their rooms the girls should too so I can be equal!"

"Are you sure it's supposed to be equal or do you just want to see what their rooms are like for your perverted mind." Mineta stuttered from the sudden response to his statement.

In the end, all the girls showed their rooms. If you were going to be serious some of the girls' rooms were pretty cool. Like Jiro, Uraraka, Momo, Mina, and Hagakure.

And slowly your worst nightmare came, it was now your turn to show your room.

"What happened Insomnia child, too scared?" Shinsou teased.

"I swear to go I will make you sit for another 4 hours whether you like it or not." Shinsou immediately backed off knowing the pain and horror to it.

"Might as well get over with it." You quietly mumbled as you turned the doorknob.

You opened the door and everyone was silent until Mina and Hagakure started speaking.

"Oh, my gosh Y/n-san!! I never knew you could draw this well!! And you're room it's almost like Shinsou's!" You looked at the floor from nervousness.

"How come you have detailed pictures of Shinsou?" Jiro asked.

"I'd make the man child sit down for 4 hours and I'd just draw him for practice when he'd tease me."

"Wow, you even have a pull-up bar! How manly!!" Kirishima said in delight.

Yep. You head drawings all over the place, a similar bed to Shinsou's on the side and a computer on top of a small desk to work at.

Pretty simple.

"Okay let's go back and decided the winner." You said wanting then to get out of your room.

In the end, Sato won because if his mastery of baking skills. Later that night you just attempted to sleep for once and damn it's like you went to coma.

Couple mornings later

Finally, it was Saturday and you started in bed, being too lazy to get out. Not too long after you reluctantly got up since it was now nearing 12 pm and you knew your friends would come and knock on your door.

You simply went to the bathroom and just brushed your teeth and slightly fixed your hair not caring for the way it looked.

You floated out of your room looking tired and went to the kitchen to get some cereal since you were too tired to make anything.

Once you got your breakfast you floated towards the ceiling because why not and just ate your now supposed brunch.

Not too long after you floated back down and put your dishes in the sink and then you felt someone slightly tugging your pants.

"Huh..?" You saw a small boy with a.....tAlE!?

Not far away you hear some people calling out Ojirou, then Tokoyami found you two in the kitchen.

"Who turned Ojirou into a baby!?" You flipped.

"Wait ... Lemme catch... My breath...." After a couple of seconds, Tokoyami stood up.

"Okay, so what happened was me, Shouji, and Ojirou were walking outside and someone bumped into Ojirou. Then a few seconds later he shrunk to this size. We already talked to Aizawa about it and he estimates Ojirou is going to be like a child for a day or two."

You looked down to a small child who looked happily at you whole wagging his tail. You picked him up and he squealed in delight.

"I'm gonna guess he's about 3 judging on his size and his ability to walk, but how he still has his tail will be a forever mystery so don't ask me." You said.

You then held him by his sides and let his body just hand down. You almost died.

You quickly held him back into your arms quietly repeating, "You're so cute, you're so cute, you're so cute

You quickly held him back into your arms quietly repeating, "You're so cute, you're so cute, you're so cute." Over and over again.

"Omg. Tokoyami get a camera we need to record this for the entire day!!!" You said having stars in your eyes.

After a while, you finally out him down and decided to get some good so the boy can eat. For some reason, it was the best experience ever.

And so for the entire day, you were with baby Ojirou with some of the classmates.

"Ba bha baa ba ba!" You almost had a heart attack when Ojirou babbled.

The small chaos ran up to you and rested his e head on your chest. He then l yawned as he held your shirt and closed his eyes. Slowly making his way to dreamland.

You slowly laid down on the couch and rested the small tailed boy on your body and soothingly rubbed his head.

Not too long after the two of you fell asleep.

∆∆∆