One smile, One glance

note : good day everyone! i know i've been so inactive lately because of school and hell week and some more school and ughhh i just missed ya'll! 
i hope you missed me too hehe~ we'll this would just be a one-shot kind of story featuring Woojin cuz for this plot, i think it'll fit him best! and besides woojin needs more love like seriously!

anyways now let's proceed to the story!!

- Y/N's POV -

I was walking down the hallway, books in my hand, hair frizzy and my uniform a bit messed up. My phone was pushed up to my ear by my shoulder as I try my best to remain calm as I explained to my group mates on what to do, while arranging some papers I was holding with my free hand.

If you're wondering why I'm like this, then I'll tell you with two words. HELL. WEEK.

Hell week is when deadlines and projects all mush themselves together and you need to get them all done by that week alone, or else your grades would be doomed! The worst part about this, It's 60% of your grade so failing it is a death wish.

"I told you Tessa, We still have the defense on Friday, I need you to review the Research Plan again and study the question reviewer I gave you last week" I huffed and slightly adjusted my shoulder since it started aching from me pushing up.

"Tessa! I- hold on, There's another incoming call, I'll call you back" I stopped for a second to let get my phone and see who was calling, there I saw it was one of my teachers, Ms. Apple, so I immediately hit the answer button and proceeded to do the same position again as I walked.

"Good afternoon Ms. Apple, may I help you?" I began as I had my eyes fixed on the papers I was skimming and arranging.

"hmm, yes, yes The report, yeah, I asked Ken to submit them to the ASC, yep uh huh" I answered quickly as I could, since I was in a hurry since I still had another meeting in 15 minutes.

but then as I took a corner, I suddenly passed by someone, that I knew too well, and coincidentally when I stopped abruptly, he stopped as well, looking at me.

It was woojin, one of my old classmates before, the one I liked.

We just looked at each other for awhile when he suddenly smiled at me which sent my heart racing.

"Hi Y/N" he greeted as he gave a shy wave towards me, and instinctively I waved back.

"Hi Woojin, well gotta go" I excused myself and passed by him and started walking faster.

JESUS WHY DID JUST SEEING HIM MAKE ME THIS FLUSTERED?!

I stopped and decided to look behind me to see if he was already gone but what shocked me was that, he was still there but he also was glancing my way, so we made eye contact once again.

We both blushed and I looked away embarrassed out of my mind, so then I decided to run away from the situation until I got to the office of the meeting.

Out of breath, I leaned on the wall,  panting and mentally slapping myself for being stupid.

"stupid Y/N" I muttered.

"Y/N?" I flinched when I heard someone call my name, but then I realized it was my phone and MS.  APPLES WAS STILL ON THE LINE WITH ME!

"OMG MISS IM SO SORRY! WHAT IS IT?" 

i hate you so much woojin..

i like you so much that I hate how much you can make me feel this way just with one smile, one glance.

Part 2 or nah?

hekhek

love ya'll  <3