Ilse: y-yes.

She nodded her head with a small smile on her face.

Ilse: umm... Mr. Prime, are you a titan?

She asked Optimus filled with curiosity.

Optimus: No... I am not.

Ilse: then what are you?

Optimus: I am an autonomous robotic organism created by the Creator to serve him.

Stated Optimus.

Ilse: Creator?

Optimus: Yes, you will meet him soon.

Ilse nodded her head timidly on his words.

After flying for a few minutes a small Island came into her view. Her eyes opened wide in shock and disbelief when she saw peoples, strange houses and buildings, weird objects[vehicles] and beings like Optimus prime.

Optimus slowly descend on the ground with Ilse.

Optimus: welcome to our Kingdom miss.

Ilse looked around her surroundings in a daze, she saw humans interacting with small strange-looking humanoid figures.

[Worker bots]

Ilse: Mr. Optimus what are those?

She asked.

???: those are worker-bots.

Optimus heard a familiar voice, Ilse turned her head at the direction of the voice and saw a handsome young man with long snow-white hair. He is carrying a cute white-haired girl on his shoulder and beside him stands another young girl with crimson eyes and long white hair.

Optimus: Creator.

Optimus kneeled on the ground and waits for his master orders.

Y/n: Optimus you may leave now.

Optimus gave a nod in return before leaving this place.

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n king of this little kingdom, this is two cute little girls are my daughters.

He said with a small smile.

Eri: hello Aunty I am Eri.

She introduces herself to Ilse.

Illya: hello, I am Illya.

she said and smiled politely.

Ilse: I'm Ilse Langar nice to meet you.

Y/n: Miss Ilse there is something I would like to talk with you in private.

Ilse nods her head in return. A yellow corvette pulled up in front of them which transformed into a huge humanoid robot.

Eri: BEE!

Y/n gently placed her on the ground and turned his head at Bee.

Y/n: Bee, take care of my little girls okay.

Bee nodded his head and lowers both his hands so that Eri and Illya could climb on.

Y/n: Illya, take care of your little sister okay.

said Y/n and caressed her head.

Ilya: un... leave it to me, papa.

She said cutely. Y/n then turned his attention to Ilse and told her to follow him.

Eri: Bee... Illya-nee let's play hide and seek.

She said and smiled cheerfully.

Bee: okay.

~ TIME-SKIP~

Y/n guides her to a small two-story house inside one of his military base.

Y/n: take a seat.

Ilse uttered a yelp as she sat on the couch.

[so soft] Ilse thought on seeing how soft this couch is. 

Y/n: Coffee?

Ilse snapped out of her stupor before nodding her head. Y/n then walked inside the kitchen and removed two cups from the holder and reached for the coffee pot. He poured coffee in the two cups.

Y/n: as you can see you guys are not alone, there are billions of people leaving outside of those walls peacefully.

He said and handed her a cup of coffee.

Ilse: b-billions!

Y/n nodded his head.

Ilse: wh-what about titans?

Y/n: those things don't exist outside Paradis island.

Y/n stated calmly.

Ilse: I see.

Y/n took out a book from inside his jacket.

Y/n: everything about Titans and their origins are written in it, read it you will get all your answers in it. 

Y/n said and gave it to her.

Y/n: here...

He handed her a pair of keys.

Y/n: in a month or two I am going to visit your kingdom with my most trusted aide, until then you may stay here. If you need anything...

Y/n walked up to a huge red suitcase-like box that was lying on the ground. 

Y/n: activate.

A cute fluffy snowman came out of the red box

Y/n: this is Baymax.

Baymax: Hi there.

Y/n: ask him if you need anything.

Ilse nodded her head and spoke.

Ilse: thank you, Sir Y/n.

She said and bowed her head in gratitude. Y/n gave a slight nod and left the place.

ENJOY