Chapter Forty Nine: The Battle of the Music Holder ( Part I)

Third Person P.O.V.

[To all the mages who will perform today, numbers will appear at the back of your hand. The number represent when will you perform.]

After hearing what the Techno Department member said, Mianna check the back of her hand. She sigh in relief when she sees her number.

Thank God I'm not the first one to perform.

[Participant no. 1, you may now proceed on the back stage and prepare yourself. The singing contest will start after 5 minutes.]

Sino kaya ang unang magpeperform? The back of her hand stated that Mianna is number 6. Medyo matagal pa. That time when they check if she pass the elimination round, hindi naman nila tinignan ni Cheska kung sino-sino pa ang pumasa.

After the 5 minutes passed…

[Now, mages and judges, let us all listen to our participant number 1, Pierre Hayden Stanmore!]

After hearing the first contestant, Mianna was somehow didn't expect him to join-- and to passed as well. Not that she didn't believe he can sing but rather because of his reputation lately. Isn't he still receiving his punishment?

And why people are clapping their hands-- especially the girls? Did they forget how his group fool them? Tss why did she even care anyway?

Pierre Hayden Stanmore, the first participant with confidence, slowly walk towards the stage. His eyes scan the surroundings and unexpectedly landed on her direction. He suddenly smile as if he found what he was looking for. Mianna return his gaze coldly. Cheska, who was beside her look at his appearance…

Actually, kahit na masama ang ugali niya at nagmumukha silang stalker ay gwapo pa rin siya. She admit that Pierre is really handsome-- especially if he had those black hair na medyo mahaba. Maybe, sealing his powers is for good. Look mas gwapo siya ngayon. Hindi nga lang kasing gwapo ni Prince Jade o ni Prince Jorge.

Naalala niya bigla si Mianna. Nag-aalala siya na baka sisihin siya ng lahat at maaari itong makaapekto sa performance niya mamaya. Lumingon siya kay Mianna na ngayon ay mas kalmado pa sa kaniya. Medyo napahiya tuloy siya dahil doon. Nakacross arms pa nga eto eh.

At may isa pa siyang napansin,

Bakit kanina pa tingin nang tingin si King Kristono kay Mianna? 'Wag mong sabihin na may gusto siya kay Mianna?!

Namilog ang mata niya dahil sa naisip niya.

Hindi pwede! Kay Prince Jade lang si Mianna!

[I will dedicate this song to the person sitting beside Miss Cheska-- Mianna, this song is for you…]

Napalingon ang lahat sa direksyon nila Cheska. Those who like Pierre glared at them. Some even could not believe what they heard.

“Did they seriously forget our existence?!” Hindi makapaniwalang salita ni Prince Hiro na katabi ngayon ni Cheska at Princess Yexylyn. Mga sampung minuto na ang lumulipas nang dumating sila.

After hearing him, Yexylyn rolled her eyes but still stay calm.

Mianna, the center of attention didn't like what she heard. And the man besides her who she kept trying to forget his existence somehow show an unhappy expression.

Bakit hindi? Jade thought. Did this girl seriously think that he's lying to what he confessed that day?

Naiirita siya tuwing naiisip niya na ayaw siyang paniwalaan ng dalaga. At mas lalo siyang naiinis dahil sa lalaking kanina pa tinitignan si Mianna. Pierre should be thankful that his power was sealed or else, he should be lying on the ground with his g*ddamn ashes instead of blood.