"Oh shit." He cursed.

Steve slowly made his way out of the river, water dripping from his hair and sliding down his face. Bucky stared, his harsh gaze dropping slightly as his mouth started to water and a blush rose to his cheeks.

Water trickled down the others abs almost perfectly, arm raising up to run a hand through his hair and causing his biceps to bulge largely.

"Bucky?" Steve questioned, voice husky and full of confusion.

"Steve." Bucky hissed, composing himself by wrapping his arm around his waist. "What're you doing here?"

"I could say the same for you."

"Swimming. And you?"

"Isn't it obvious? I was literally just in the river." Steve snapped, rolling his eyes.

"Whoa, chill. What's going on here? How do you know each other?" Tchalla suddenly cut in, holding out his hand to separate the two.

"That doesn't concern you. Come on Sam, we're leaving. Don't wanna spoil these kids fun." Steve spat, noticing three more people walking in from the bushes.

"Steve why are you so pissed off? You broke into his house!" Sam exclaimed, throwing his towel to the dirt floor.

"Um, excuse me? What was that?" Natasha suddenly asked, coming up beside Bucky with Bruce and Clint close behind. "Did you just say that big blonde hunky broke into my friends house?"

"Sam shut the fuck up!"

"No. Steve you started this, so finish it."

"Guys maybe we should just stop this? Like you know- this was meant to be a nice outing for Bucky and all we're doing is fighting with these guys." Clint said gently.

Nobody seemed to listen, causing him to scrunch his eyebrows in anger and growl. "Guys shut the fuck up! Let them leave so we can go swimming!"

Everyone's eyes widened at Clint's sudden outburst, even Clint was shocked at himself. Who knew he had it in him?

"Yeah... I agree." Bruce responded, "you guys can just leave."

"Fine by me." Steve hissed, picking up his towel and storming over to his pile of clothes.

"Sorry about that." Sam breathed, going after his friend.

Bucky let out a breath of relief, leaning into Tchalla before turning around and ignoring his friends questions. "Guys let's just swim. Please."

They all nod, dumping their towels and bag full of snacks onto the ground before running into the water. Bucky slowly took off his shirt that hung loosely on his body, biting his lower lip before dropping it to the floor.

"Come on, you can do this. It's only swimming and you've known them for years." Bucky told himself.

Taking in a deep breath, Bucky slowly walked over to the river where his friends were splashing and laughing, beckoning him to join them.

Steve watched from where he stood as the boy walked, ass looking thick in his shorts and causing Steve to inwardly groan. Oh how he just wants to slap it-

"NO!" He screamed at himself. "Jesus Steve, get ahold of yourself! You hate each others guts."

Sam noticed the look in his friends eyes and smirked, earning a slap from Steve as he began to walk away.

************

Bucky bit into one of the many sandwiches Natasha had made, moaning softly in delight and causing Tchalla to chuckle. "Good?"