Chapter 8

3 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 3 years since I found Henry and it has been great right now we are shopping for food because we are out at home and so I am just laughing my head off because every isle we go into Henry is just throwing food into the trolley so I said ok Henry I think that's enough ok and he said ok mommy and so now I'm heading to the till and Henry is helping me put the shopping onto the till and as we were doing that the lady at the till was scaning our shopping and so when the shopping was all through the till the lady at the till said that's £55 pounds please and I said ok and I handed her the money and then me and Henry left the shop with our shopping bags and we went to the car and we put all the shopping into the boot and then we both got into the car and headed home.

When we got home me and Henry both got out of the car and I went over to the boot and I opened it and then me and Henry grabbed the bags and went over to the front door and I opened it and I went inside and once we got inside I could hear talking so I said Henry baby take the shopping into the kitchen while I go see what's going on in the living room please and he said ok mommy and he took the bags off of me and went into the kitchen.

While I walked into the living room and once I got into the living room I saw my 3 brothers and sister sitting on one of the couches and then I saw 2 girls about Henry's age on the other couch and I knew them and then I saw the same facial smile in their faces as Henry's was when they turned and saw me walk in and right then I knew it was my 2 lovely daughters and so I gasped and as I did everyone turned and looked at me.

I said as I looked at the 2 girls sitting on the couch Renesmee, Annabelle is that really you and they both jumped off of the couch and ran over to me and hugged me and Annabelle said mommy mommy we missed you so much and I said I missed you to sweetheart but where is Edward and the others and then Renesmee said mommy they got killed 2 years ago me and Annabelle have been looking for you ever since and I said well I'm so glad your both here nowI've go a surprise for you both and then Renesmee said as she and Annabelle let go of me what mommy what is it and then I said Henry sweetheart can you come here please.

Henry said yes mom and walked into the living room and as he did both Renesmee and Annabelle gasped and said Henry it's you mommy found you and then once Henry saw them both he ran up to them and hugged them and said yes mommy found me and now we are all together again I've missed you both and then Renesmee said we missed you to and so now that I have all three of my kids back with me nothing can go wrong.

Did you like it. Review and comment