Chapter 1

Bella's pov

This morning my dad set me down on the couch and he said Bella there is something I need to tell you and so I said what is it dad and then he said Bella I'm not your real dad you were adopted and your real family live in Mystic falls their names are Stefan and Damon Salvatore I'm so sorry but your mother and father died you only have brothers left.

I said no no this can't be happening and I ran upstairs and packed a bag of clothes and I put my phone and my laptop and my purse with my money and bank cards in the bag and I ran back downstairs and I ran out of the house and into my truck and then I drove until I got to Edward's house and when I got there I got out of the truck and I ran inside his house and I shouted Edward you here and he said yeah upstairs and so I ran upstairs and I saw Esme, Carlisle, Emmett and Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward and my 2 beautiful girls Renesmee and Annabelle all sitting in the living room talking.

Edward saw me panicking and he said Bella what's wrong and I said I just found out I'm adopted and the whole room gasped and Esme said oh Bella I'm so sorry and I said yeah I know but I have to go find my family and Edward said no Bella you can't and I said Edward I have to go if there is any chance of me finding my real family I have to go what if it was your family would you want to find them.

Edward said yes of course I would and I said well then there you go so I have to go and Emmett said well we're are you going and I said no sorry I can't have you all turning up and ruining this for me so I'm not telling you where I'm going sorry and Carlisle said ok Bella we understand and we hope you find your family and I said thanks Carlisle and I went over to Edward and I kissed him and I went over to Renesmee and Annabelle and I kissed them both on there checks.

I said I love you both so much and I'll see you both very soon and they both said we love you to mommy and we will see you soon and then I ran back downstairs and out the front door and I got back into my car and I turned my car on and I drove out of the Cullen's drive way and I drove back onto the road and I didn't stop driving until I got to Mystic falls.

Did you like it. Review and comment