Chapter 7

Bella's pov

When we got to New Orleans I was woke up and Rebekah said up you get sleepy head and so I sat up and said are we here and Klaus said yes we are and I said good now can we get out and Elijah said no not yet we need to talk to you for a minute and so I said yeah ok what is it and then Klaus said now when we go in here he might not realise your his mother so I want you to prepare yourslef for that ok and I said yeah ok and then Rebekah said now remmeber keep your calm no matter what happens ok.

I said ok as Klaus and Elijah got out of the car and then I said as me and Rebekah got out of the car too I can't wait to see what he looks like and Rebekah said well you soon will and then all 4 of us walked up to the houses front door and the Klaus knocked on it and then finally a man opened it and Elijah said Kol has everything been good since we have been gone and Kol said yes brother no problems and then he looked at me and said who's she and Rebekah said it's our sister silly and Kol made a confused face.

Klaus said we will explain later just go with it and Kol said ok then so come in and so the 4 of us all walked into the house and we all walked into the living room and as we did I saw a girl who must have been Klaus girlfriend and then once we where in the living room we all stopped and Klaus walked over to the girl and once she saw him she stood up and hugged him and as she did I realised she was pregnant and then the girl said as she pointed to me Klaus baby who is this and Klaus said that my dear Haley is Bella she is our sister and the mother of Henry and then I heard Kol gasp but as he did Rebekah elbowed him and so I said as I looked at Haley so where is my son.

Haley said he's upstairs playing in his room and I said ok then can someone take me to him please and Haley said yes of course follow me and before I could say yes Kol said no you are 8 months pregnant Haley I'll do it and I said in a cheeky way ok but will someone bring me to my son and Elijah said Bella what did we say to you in the car and I remembered back and knew what he meant and I said oh no please I want to see him please and Klaus said you can for 10 minutes then one of us is coming to get you ok and I said fine thank you and then Kol said ok Bella lets go and I said ok and followed him upstairs until we got to Henry's room and when we got up there Kol knocked on the door.

I heard Henry say come in and so Kol opened the door and when the door opened Henry looked up and gasped when he saw me and he said so you know who I am then and he didn't even say anything he just stood up and ran over to me and hugged me and he said mommy mommy it's you your really here and I said as I hugged him back and started crying yes Henry it's really me I'm here and by this stage Kol had gone downstairs again to talk to the others and so I lifted Henry up into my arms and I brought him over to his bed and I sat down with Henry on my knee and I said so what have you been doing and he said I've been going to school oh mommy I love it there is this girl and she is really cute and I said oh no don't even think about it I was your age when your father got me pregnant with you and your sisters and I was far too young so please don't do what I did ok and Henry said ok mommy but speaking of my sister where are they I've really missed them.

I said they are with Edward my boyfriend I just hope their both ok and Henry said they will be mommy I know it and I said as I hugged them I know I hope we see them again and Henrry said as I heard the door knock and I knew my time was up I hope we see them again too mommy and I said as Henry's door opened to show Kol standing there ok Henry time for bed and Henry said I'm glad your back mommy and I said me too sweetie and then Henry got off of my knee and got changed for bed and he got into the bed and he said mommy tuck me in I always did miss that and I said ok baby as I got off of the bed and went over to his blankets and tucked them into him and I kissed his head.

I said goodnight baby boy and he said goodnight mommy and then I went over to the door and I turned his room light off and I left the room and when I did Kol said ok it's time for you to go to bed and I said no I'm not Henry's age you know as I walked downstairs and Kol followed behind me and once I got downstairs again I went back into the living room Elijah said why aren't you in bed Kol went upstairs to show you your room and I said i told him what I'm telling you know I'm not Henry's age I'm 16 years old so I can stay up and Klaus then got up from the couch and walked over to me and he said yes you are 16 years old which means you do what we say until you are 18 and we are saying go to bed and I said no because I get the feeling even when I'm 18 I won't look like it and then everyone in the room gasped.

Rebekah said wait what do you mean Bella and I said well everytime I think about driving into Mystic falls I keep getting an image in my head of someone bitting me and Rebekah said as she looked at Klaus how is she rememebering this I thought you removed anything to do with her being a vampire and Klaus said I must not have went deep enough I'll just have to go deeper Kol bring her over to the couch and so Kol grabbed me and dragged me over to the couch and sat me down and I said watch it fucker and Elijah said hey watch the mouth Bella.

Klaus then said as he bent down to me Bella look at me please and then once I looked at him I went into a daze and all I heard was Klaus say you will forget everything about Mystic falls anything you did or got done to you in Mystic falls you are to forget you will rememeber what happened to you before and after Mystic falls and my last compulsion but you will forget Mystic falls and you are to do anything and everything that either Elijah, Rebekah, Kol or Klaus tells you to do and I said ok and then I snapped out of the daze and I said as I looked around the room what happened and Rebekah said nothing we where just telling you it's time for bed.

I said oh right ok then I'll go to bed and Klaus said good thank you Bella and then Kol said come on Bella I'll take you to your room and I said ok thank you and then me and Kol walked upstairs and Kol took me into a room and said goodnight Bella and I said thanks Kol and he said your welcolme and then he left the room and I got ready for bed and as I was getting into bed my door opened and I turned and saw Henry standing there crying and so I said hey hey come here its ok and he ran over to me and said I had a bad dream and I said baby it's only a dream it's not real and Henry said I know mommy can I sleep in here tonight and I said yes you can ok lets get to bed and so me and Henry both got into bed and we went to sleep.

Did you like it. Reveiw and comment