Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I got into Mystic falls something hit my car so I stopped the car and I got out and I saw a man lying on the road so I knew I must have knocked him down so I ran over to him and I said as I tapped him hello Sir is everything ok are you sore anywhere but he didn't answer so I ran back over to my car and I grabbed my phone out of my car and I dialled 911 and when someone picked up I looked back to the road.

I saw that the man was gone so I hung up the phone and I walked over to where he was but I didn't see him so I went back over to my car and I was about to get into it when I was tapped on the shoulder and so I turned around and then the man from the road was standing there and he didn't look hurt.

I said Sir is everything ok and I looked into my eyes and he said yes it is now don't scream and then next minute he stuck his teeth into my neck and it was so sore and I wanted to scream but I couldn't and I didn't know what the fuck was going on but when he was done he removed his teeth and looked at me and said I'm so sorry and he bit into his own wrist and blood came out of it and then he stuck it to my mouth.

He made me drink it no matter hard I tried not to and when he finished feeding me his blood I said please stop and he said I can't I need someone like her and he said has he grabbed my neck I'm sorry and then he snapped it I think and I was out of it I couldn't feel or move or even talk it was completely dark.