Chapter 4

Bella's pov

When I woke up I knew I was still the cell like room so I stood up and I banged on the door but as I was banging I could hear voices but I wasn't sure how I could but I listened in on them and I heard Stefan where is she is it safe to bring Jeremy in and Stefan said yeah she's down in the cell and Elena said oh that's good.

Damon said Elena we need to help her with her control and the only way to do that is by having a human in the room and me and Stefan were wondering if we could use Jeremy we will make sure she won't touch her and Elena said no way it's too dangerous and then Jeremy said yes it's fine I'll do it and Elena just gasped and said fine here's the ring Bonnie did it for her last night.

Stefan said thanks Elena I really appreciate it and then I heard footsteps on the stairs so I back away from the door and then next minute it opened and I saw Stefan and Damon standing there smiling but I just gave them an angry look and I said now can I get something to drink and Damon said not right now right now we have to teach you control so let's go.

I said fine and walked out of the cell and then walked upstairs with Damon and Stefan following behind me and once we got upstairs I saw Elena and Jeremy sitting on the couch and all I could smell was Jeremy's blood so I ran for him only to be stopped by Stefan and Damon before I could get to him and Stefan said Bella you can't just fed on command you have to measure it and then Damon said as he looked at me now stand still and I did what he said.

I said I hate this sire thing and Elena said you and me both sister and I just laughed and Stefan said ok now take a deep breath in and command yourself to not feed and I said right ok and I went over to Jeremy and sat down and I breathed in and I could smell him and I was going to attack him when I stopped myself and Stefan said good your getting it now do it again and so I breathed in again and I kept doing it until I didn't want to feed on him again.

Stefan said good now you have learnt control so now you can be about humans and I said good now can I have a drink and Damon said as he handed me a glass yes you've earned it and once I took the glass I smelt the blood and I drunk it really fast it wasn't as nice as from the body but it will do so I said thanks Damon and then Jeremy said smiling at me so Bella now that you have control how about we hit the town and me and Elena will introduce you to some people.

I said yeah I would love that and Elena said Jeremy I don't think that is such a good idea and Stefan said yeah Jeremy I don't want klaus finding out me and Damon have a sister and I said who's Klaus and Damon said someone you don't want to meet and I said no but I want to go meet people please and Stefan said no Bella not yet you've only learnt control we can't have you out so soon.

I said I'm going you might be my brothers but I haven't known you my whole life so you don't get to tell me what to do and Damon said we are your brothers and right now your only family you can talk to so you will listen to us understand and I just said fine I won't go out and Stefan said good now Elena and Jeremy would you both mind leaving so that we can talk to Bella please.

Elena said yes of course we would and then her and Jeremy left and Damon looked at me and said living room now and so I walked into the living room and I sat down and then Stefan said Bella we are your big brothers and we will do what's best for you and right now that is staying inside where it's safe for you and the humans ok and I said yes ok fine.

Damon said now Bella there is a room at the top of the stairs on the right that's your room now you will go up there and stay in the room until we call you ok and I said alright fine but what about my ring and Stefan said you won't need it your not going anywhere and so I huffed and got up and I went upstairs and went into the room and lied down on the bed and waited for Stefan and Damon to call me and while I was waiting I fell asleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment