CHAPTER SEVEN

"Like serious guys,are you here to condemn me in my husband's house." Mrs Badmus asked.

" Like seriously mom,why don't you wanna grow with all this skimpy." Fortune mimicked his mother. Mrs Badmus picked up a pillow besides her on the couch and threw it at Fortune which he caught before it land on him. She then turned to Iyiola.

   "So you are gonna sit and smiles,why they humiliates your mom ." Mrs Badmus has made Iyiola called her mom since the day Precious has shown him to her has her fiance.

"Sorry mom,I was smiling at their jealous manner cause none of their beauty surpassed yours."

" Thanks my son,at least I have a son who doesn't humiliates me." Everybody laughs as Mrs Badmus talk.

" Remind me why you are my dad's wife." Precious said amidst laughter.

"Cause have been the best thing your father had and I have been the best mother." Fortune phone beeped

" I wanna join Dad at Kingsley's stores for the drinks." He said checking his phone. " He texted me now ."

  "Bro,let's go and leave this people for womanly chat,abeg na you go drive." Iyiola stood, picked his car key and pecked his wife on the lips.

   " Drive safely." Mrs Badmus said as they leave.

  " So, did you speak with him?"

  "Yeah I did the last time called at my place, all he said he's going to get married soon."

" And did you ask him why? Remember the last time he said he would never get married."

" Mom you need to calm your nerves, he is just 25, moreover he already have a daughter and he's performing his duty."

" So you too support all this age rubbish he have been talking about."

" Mom I wanna use the toilet." She stands and leaves.
***--------------------****---------------------------*****
   "We're you paid to watch or work cause I don't understand why you are standing like a ghost that lost it way." Precious shouted on one of the event worker

   " Yeah carry that to the kitchen."

It's a day to her parent's anniversary and she have been working tirelessly since day break.

    "Precious get some rest , it's eleven and everything has been set." Olayemi her cousin said as she climb the stairs.

" I would just wanna make sure everything is in order." She comes out of the kitchen and make her way towards the stairs but she tripped and stumbled backward,then her back was hit on a hard thing which she assumed was wall. A hand wrapped itself around her waist,she turned and look and saw she've hit her back on her husband's chest.

"Take a break, everything is good." Iyiola said."You hardly sleep since the day we arrived." He look at his wristwatch.
" It's some minutes pass eleven, everyone else have gone to bed "

" Yeah, let me carry the plates in mom's room." She tried to release herself from his grip. Iyiola knew how persistent his wife his,so he didn't argue with her. He carried her in a bridal way and made his way towards her childhood bedroom where they're staying for the visitation.

   Iyiola dropped her on the bed and climb on top of her.

    "You want me to make you sleep right?" He put his lips on her neck and teased her by sucking it,then he stop when he heard her mumbled something.

"What?"

"Stop" She pushed him on top of her,she stand up from the bed.

" Where to?"

"Shower"

Iyiola stands and grinned like a five year old boy ask to pack his suitcase for Disneyland.

"See this one,I thought we made it clear nothing more than kissing here." She moved closer to him and hugged him tightly and whispered to his her.

"When am through,you can always have a cold shower." She release herself and winked at him as she entered the bathroom.

" Mi amor,this is toture and it's unfair." He shouted.