•Chapter 2•

Twi 🌟

The chirping of the birds and the sunlight directly pointing at me made me wake up.

My mane was as messy as ever and the my stomach hurts a little. So I stood up and galloped downstairs to eat breakfast. When Im almost downstairs, the first thing that my nostrils smelled was the delicious scent of bacon and eggs.

I quickly came trotting down the stairs since I really need to eat.

I sat down and flashed a smile to my number one assistant, Spike, who arranged the plates and utensils since we are about to eat our delicious breakfast he prepared.

~
I burped. Which made Spike chuckle.

We were done eating and my assistant was about to throw the dishes in the sink when a knock was heard.

I signaled the palace guards to check who it was and it was only my friends; Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie whom are going to visit me inside.

I told the palace guards to let them come inside.

~
We were currently at the ''main room" (what Pinkie call it) where our "thrones" (what Rarity called it) were placed.

I was peacefully sitting at the floor reading a vey interesting book that was one of Celestia's primordial books.

Excited and glad; I happily accepted the second batch which the book arranger gave.

"Just put it in the library, please" I said, not giving any attention to the second batch books; instead, I kept on reading.

"Even if one book is glowing?" He gave me a befuddle tone in his question.

It got my attention so I levitated the book with my magic giving it a shining purple aura.

I read the page where the glowing thing came from and it made me gasp. Surprised of what I read.

"My Canterlot High friends needs me"

~
Woop woop

~Woop woop