•Chapter 24•

"twilight! twilight!" someone banged on the door, making the said lady, that ended up sleeping on the couch last night, jolt up from her slumber. rubbing her eyes, she stood up and made her way to the door.

twilight sparkle opened the wooden furniture only to reveal rarity who was sweating and panting like she just finished a race of some kind.

"rarity. it's 6am. maybe later?" twilight tried to keep her eyes open but it would fall every two seconds so she left the door open and walked back to the couch, leaving rarity at the door way.

"uhm.. hELLO?! we have to do something about the dazzlings! have you forgo- oh right." rarity zipped her mouth and realized that hey she freaking had amnesia so of course she wouldn't remember. twilight only knitted her eyebrows together and rolled her eyes. she closed her eyes again and went off to sleep, again, leaving rarity now inside the house.

rarity huffed and went upstairs to tell rainbow dash instead.

the pale latter knocked on the door and went inside, only to see rainbow dash talking to someone on the phone but as soon as she saw rarity's presence, she quickly hung up and walked forward to ask rarity what's up.

"who were you talking to?" rarity asked, cocking an eyebrow with confusion mixed in her voice.

"oh.. it's just.. uhm.. a-applejack. yes." rainbow dahs replied and right when the latter in front of her, heard her answer, rarity's cheeks turned to an instant shade of pink.

the color spreading all throughout her face that it reached the ends of her ears. she will seriously put a tomato to shame.

"rare? what's wrong?" rare. only one person called her that and she immediately covered her face just by hearing all this. they remind her so much of her.

"n-n-nothing! just want to know how i- we're gonna defeat the facklings.. i mean- dazzling! yes." rarity's sweat formed and she can't help but look like a total mess. her heart is beating way too fast that it might rip out of her rib cage any time soon.

"are you sure, you're okay? you're all sweaty."

"I'M FINE!" rarity faked a laugh and went out downstairs straight to the door. quickly slamming the door along the way making twilight wake up from her sleep, the second time around.

"what the fuck is with the dazzling crap? they're disturbing my sleep!" and instantly, twilight went back to sleep with her eyebrows furrowed.

— —

im sorry this chapter is shit.
just wanna point out that the
dazzling problem is still not over :)
theres also like 3 more problems,
unsolved other than
the dazzlings so get ready.
_ _
i wonder why
rarity is so nervous 🤔😂
its up to you guys to
find out lmao.
pEACE!