•Chapter 14•

Pinkie 🎈
Twilight opened the glowy glowy boring book. It was a simple book whuts the big deal.

I opened my laptop. Opened PonyBook and typed something..

"Status Update: BoOoooOoOooOoooOoOOring."

I clicked "post" and closed my pink laptop. When I saw all eyes at me.

"Whut?"

"Is there anything we can do or u to listen and stop using ur laptop for a minute?" Rarity said in her not-so-british-kinda-british-y accent.

"U can give me a cupcake. Oh wait, I HAVE LOADS OF THEM! Buy me candies. Atleast My candy bag is not yet full so I can still put them there. But if not... I WILL EAT ALL OF THEM!" I finished with a giggle.

"Pinkie!" They all shouted my name as Twilight stared at me, seriously. I MEAN SERIOUSLYYY.

"Whuuuut?" serious look everywhere. "Fineee." I said as I growled and boringly sat next to Rarity which was near Twi's bed. All of us where just staring at Twilight. She was reading some boring stuff that all I can was 'muack... ok... blah.. blah... derp.... blah... Equestria.'

Wait whuts Equestria?

I was confused so I listened to whut Twilight was reading.

"U should go back to Equestria right away. Oh and Twilight, How's Sunset?"

As Twilight ended her reading she searched the book for more info. Well, maybe she doesnt get it too.

"Wait.. They know Sunset?" Applejack asked with a very very very very clueless expression on her orange-freckled face.

"Whose Sunset?" Twilight asked.

"Oh right. You havent met her too right? She'll come here later. She went on a vacation actually, but she will be back bc she wanted to know how ur feeling." Ratity explained as her phone rang. "Oh a minute, darling."

She answered the call. She covered her mouth as she talks and talks as she went put the door of the room.

"Here lemma show u her pic." I chuckled as I opened my monile phone and scrolled down my camera roll... until I saw our selfie at school last week. "See?" I shoved my phone near Twi's face but Aj slapped my hand.

"Hey! Whut was that for?" I screamingly asked her.

"Dont shove ur stupid phone too close her face. Its bad for her eyes, you know?!" She responded as she slapped my hand again.

We started arguing until Fluttershy stood up.

"Whut the hell is wrong with you two?! If you're not gonna do anything good here it will be better, you leave fcking leave!" We froze as We stared at Fluttershy for we have never seen her angry like that. IM SERIOUS!! Even the language is new. She covered her mouth and cried. She ran out the room and she left the door open. No one dared to follow her bc we know she needs space. Until Sunset cluelessly walked in the room.

"Umm.. whut just happened here?" She asked.

"Oh nothing just a small, teeny, tiny fight but were alright... right Aj?" I asked all sweaty bc we all knew she cant lie.

"Uhh..umm.. Its uh.." I pinched her and she looked at me angrily but she hid her anger and smiled when she remembered Sunset was infron of us.

"Um. ok..." She responded as she walked pass us and walked to Twilight bed. "Hey. Im Sunset." She introduced herself to Twilight as she handed her hand to Twilight. She smiled and took her band as they waved it.

"Nice to meet you Sunset. Im-" Twilight started to introduce herself but Sunset spoke making Twi not continue whut she was about to say.

"No need to introduce youself actually. I already know who you are."

"Oh.. uh.. great."

An awkward silence was heard but As usual.. I BROKE IT.

"Yea so whutevs.. uh.. Im hungry soooo Im gonna head to the canteen and eat some Doritos maybe. Dashie wanna come?"

"Oh no thanks. And dont call me that again or else Im gonna kick your frikkin as-" She stopped when she saw Sunset's, Aj's and Twi's eyes looking at her. "I mean stop calling me that bc I might kick somebody bc of uh.. Idk." She gulped.

IT WAS SO FUNNY. I WISH I HAVE MY PHONE IN MY HAND THAT TIME. (She cant bring her phone out from bursting out laughing.)

"Ok... Hahahhaha... if you say so... hic... hahahaha.... i look like im drunk omg... hahahahah!!!" I burst out laughing until I stopped at the canteen.

I bought some Doritos and drink. I was about to bring it to the room but I saw Fluttershy talking to... omg.

DISCORD?!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note:
I tried making long chapters but I was lazy. I need sleep tho. UGH MY PERIOD SO IRRITATING.

Wait why am I sharing this? I should shut up.

Haha ok bai for now Dumplings.

JeAnY oUt! 💋