Boboiboy looked at his power watch. Despite not  remembering what happened when he drew Solar's power, he did remember the feeling, the surge of power through his body when he launched the final attack. It was amazing and frightening at the same time. Ochobot’s voice snapped him from his thoughts as he saw the yellow power sphere held a small box.

"Well, no need to think about that now. Since you are bored, how about a board game ?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang walked through the hallway to the medical room. They had just finished the post-mission briefing and decided to see Boboiboy for bit before they retired to their respective rooms to rest.

"Poor Boboiboy, he must be bored being alone in that room."

"Haiya, no worries. Ochobot is there with him." Ying remembered the reason why the small yellow robot wasn't with them for the missions. Having Ochobot around was surely convenient to shorten the travel period, but since Ochobot was accompanying Boboiboy, they had to travel in usual way, meaning long and boring period in the spaceship.

"Well yeah, but it is not the same without me as his best friend."

"I do hope Boboiboy feel better already." Yaya worried about her friend was understandable. Everyone was worried when they saw Boboiboy unconscious for the first time after the incident. Even though they were reassured by Ramenman and Comander Koko Ci that Boboiboy would be fine, those five days waiting for Boboiboy to wake up were torture.

"Don't worry, he will be up and running around protecting power spheres before you know it." Fang assured Yaya with a smile. Despite his (one sided) rivalry in popularity with Boboiboy, he never wished any harm upon his friend, no, his best friend.

They then stumbled across Ochobot who had just exited the medical room.

"Hey Ochobot!" They greeted Ochobot with a smile.

"Hush! Quiet down! Boboiboy had just fell asleep!" whispered Ochobot.

"Oh, we just want to see how he is doing." Yaya nodded in agreement of what Ying’s said, but Ochobot shook his head.

"Let’s go. Boboiboy has trouble sleeping lately so he needs his rest," whispered Ochobot, led the others away from the medical room to the lobby of TEMPUR-A Base.

"Trouble sleeping? Maybe he feels lonely at night?" Gopal wondered. Ochobot shrugged.

"Maybe. It's a new place after all."

Fang stretched his body.

"If that’s the case, then we should retire for today. We can see him tomorrow, we do get a day off tomorrow from the Commander after all."

Everyone, already exhausted from mission just now, agreed without objection.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

That night...

Boboiboy twitched in his sleep, his head turned left and right as he was getting restless in each second, sweats poured on his forehead. He was having a nightmare about Captain Vargoba defeated all his friends and he failed to protect his friends. Captain Vargoba's laughter echoed in his head ever since he woke up from his short coma, tormented him in his sleep every night which stressed his mind and body, and led the setback in his recovery.

"N-no... Please stop... Please…"

He never told anyone, about his nightmares, not wanting to trouble the others with his problems. They had enough problems already without him adding more troubles to worry about.

He dreamt Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang lied on the ground unmoving, as Captain Vargoba slowly approached his friends, weapons readied to finish them for good, and he was laying at the sideline, unable to do anything.

“No… Please… Don’t do this…”

Captain Vargoba raised his weapon, mouth grinning deviously. Boboiboy tried to move, but his body refused to listen to his command. The weapon swiftly swung down with a thud sound, and Boboiboy’s scream.

"NO!!!"

Eyes opened as he woke up abruptly, his power watch was glowing brightly, and then in split second suddenly all he saw was darkness.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

My first attempt to make multiple chapters fanfiction. I was feeling a little wary to upload this initially, but what done is done. What do you think of the first chapter?

Edit: Yeah… I am in the middle of editing the chapters, those chapters do need improvement in terms of wording and grammar and all that. Probably not all of them but we will see… Just want to make this book more bearable for your eyes. Lol. So how is it? Better than before? Beta'd by FHEtsuko