Boboiboy rolled to his side before he sat up on his bed, eyes still staring outside the window. Truth to be told, he still had small headaches and his body felt a little weak, so it wasn't so bad to be stuck in bed. Boboiboy sighed for the umptieth times.

But he was so bored...

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0

Ochobot entered the medical room while holding a tray with a cup on it and he saw Boboiboy staring outside the window on his bed.

"Are you okay, Boboiboy? Still have those headaches?"

Boboiboy blinked before he looked at Ochobot with a smile, "Yeah, the doctor gave me some medicines for the headaches. Maybe because I have trouble sleeping lately."

Ochobot hummed.

"Trouble sleeping? Do you want me to ask them the medication for that?"

"Nah, I am okay, just a bit tired, and I am still bored. Can I go outside today? Just outside the lobby? Please?" Boboiboy put his best puppy eyes with a hope clearly written on his face.

Ochobot chuckled. "Nope. Commander Koko Ci ordered you to rest. Admiral Tarung did threaten you to double the training if you disobey, remember?"

Boboiboy shuddered and pouted.

"But it not fair...Why have Admiral Tarung recovered already and I haven't?"

"Admiral Tarung is an alien and you are a human. Now stop whining or I will not give you this." Ochobot showed him the steaming cup on the tray. Boboiboy tried to peer at the cup.

"Ooh, what is that?"

"Special Hot Chocolate Tok Aba."

"What!!!?? How did you get that??!" Boboiboy excitedly took the cup from Ochobot and smelled the aroma of the delicious coco. Man, how he missed this heavenly smell!

"He he...Tok Aba gave some of Koko Tok Aba powder to me the last time we saw him. I made for everyone just now, and Admiral Tarung is hooked with the drink the moment he tasted it. Enough talking, drink it so you can get better quickly."

"Thanks, Ochobot. You are the best." Boboiboy made his trademark 'Terbaik!' pose and started to sip his favorite drink. Yummy.

Ochobot smiled, pleased to see Boboiboy enjoyed his drink. He then noticed Boboiboy's power watch blinking rapidly.

"Why is your power watch blinking Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy paused for a moment from his drink and looked at the said watch on his wrist before he shrugged, "I don't know, it was fine yesterday."

"Hmm...Let me see the watch."

Boboiboy held out his watch towards Ochobot. Blue light engulfed the watch as Ochobot scanned Boboiboy's power watch for a few seconds and scratched his head after he was done.

"My scan don’t detect anything wrong with the watch, but I did detect a malfunction on its data. Maybe the last fight where you drew your last elemental power, Cahaya and then the second form, Solar, in a row caused the data to be malfunction."

"Malfunction? So, I can't use my power anymore? Can't you fix it Ochobot?"

“I need time to determine which data that is malfunctioned before I can fix it. For the time being, don't use it. I will speak to the Commander about this, maybe ask Databot if he know anything. We still don't know whether you can summon you light element willingly or not. I think your power still unstable as you only summoned Cahaya once, and when you summoned Solar afterwards caused your power to be unstable even more."