- Sage's Post -

Liked by wwerollins and otherssagewwe 🌻 You're my sunflower 🌻

sagewwe 🌻 You're my sunflower 🌻

nikkibella Baby girl love your outfit 💜
sukiemi Omg I like her outfit so bad!! 
wwerollins Babe I'm speechless 🔥❤ love ya❤
sagewwe I freakin love you too❤
deanambrose DO THEY HAVE THOSE SHOES IN MAN KIND?
romanreigns even if they dude bro, they wouldn't have looked good on you😂^
deanambrose what do you know?😒^
_collin_ I remember those glasses from yesterday 😂 Love you lol💜😂
sagewwe ily2 😂😂😂💜^
shieldwwefan is she cheating?^
kpopdnce I love her so much! And dig the outfit 🌻
charlottewwe It'll be my turn to do sexy pose at WrestleMania with the title baby girl
jonathanfatu I want those shoes us!
dovecameron Babe you lookin fine🔥
mylifeaseva ☺🔥

///

The girls and I were at the gym working out. We were lifting weights and his having our girl time.
- Finally, some time amongst us ladies, with no boys in the way!, yelled Naomi.
I chuckled and agreed with her.
Naomi, Sasha, Carmella, Ember, Nikki and I have always been the Squad. Like they've literally just become my besties ever since I came here, in the WWE. I don't know what I'd do without them but boy would I be lost. We were lifting some weights while gossiping until some guys showed up. I can't like, damn they had muscles. Surprisingly, they were exactly six just like us. They were actually good looking but one caught my eye for a second there. He was tall with curly black hair and blue eyes. His soft freckles really brought his jawline to value. He actually had some damn good muscles with abs. Let's not forget his amazing tan. Impressive.

- Hey ladies. WWE female wrestlers, it's a pleasure to meet you all., Said one of them.
We all shook there hands and smiled. I felt a bit uncomfortable cause mister hottie had his eyes all over me. I bit my lips nervously, bothered by his actions.
- I'm Ky, this is Mako, Sekani, Darien, Logan and Troy.
- It's a pleasure to me you and same goes for all of you cuties, said Nikki, winking at them.
The girls giggled but I felt pretty bad for John since she's literally flirting when she has freakin boyfriend. The girls all introduced themselves but I didn't. What's the point, we're famous you knuckleheads? Obviously, that Ky dude still wanted my attention so went back to me once again.
- So, don't feel like introducing yourself?, He said with a smirk.
- Do I really need to?, I answered with zero expression or whatsoever.
- Not really but it would be polite. Anyways, I know who you are Sage. You're an amazing wrestler by the way. I think you'd make a great woman's champion.
I couldn't help but smile. He was nice but I could feel he liked me which bothered a lot. I'm not necessarily interested in him. Especially, that everytime he's kind with me, I think of Seth. I want Seth right now, not some stranger flirting.

- You girls wanna workout together?, Said Sekani.
- sure!, They yelled in union.
Oh Lord.
There was a ring in the back of the gym so we went there.
- You boys wanna see how we ladies whoop people's ass?, Said Ember, laughing.
They all nodded with a huge smile.
- Sasha, Sage, both S's, you two, one on one!, Said Carmella.
I cracked my fists and smirked at Sasha.
- I'll show you who's boss baby girl, she said smirking at me and flipping her purple hair in a sassy way.
I chuckled and mocked her.
- Who would love to do the honors to be the referee, boys?, Naomi asked, hands on her hips.
Ky lifted his hand up, a bit to hyped in my opinion, and rolled in the ring, great. The girls were watching laughing along with the guys except Naomi. Good thing she knows she can't cheat on her husband. Nikki on the other hand, had her hands all over Logan. Darien desperately tried to flirt with Naomi but failed miserably. Mako and Sekani were flirting with Carmella and Ember. Carmella was bitting her lips while Ember twirled one of her red braids. Unbelievable.

Anyways, it was time for me and Sasha to fight. She went on for the headlock. It took me down but I got out of her grip with a phenomenal bridge, lifting my body up with zero effort. Ky whistled in satisfaction which me caught off guard, leaving planted on the matt after a dropkick.
- Shit., I mumbled rubbing my head in pain
From the corner of my eye, I saw the boys coming. The boys such as Roman, Seth,Dean, John and the Usos. Girl hangout, failure. I kept my focus on Sasha without even making any interaction with the guys. Sasha managed to kick me on the face which brought me down. I layed there for a second. She threw me to the turnbuckle but the second she was going for the running knees, I caught her and threw her on my back landing a Samoan drop. I went on the top ropes and landed my signature finisher pretty easily to be honest, the Red Arrow. I went for the pin. I could feel Ky's breath, as he was counting.
1..
2..
3..
He lifted my arm and turned to smile at me. I gave him a shy smile at him but suddenly turned my head away to look at Seth. His eyes were a mixed of joy to see me but anger to see me with Ky. 

- Seth's POV -
I looked at that guy and I could see he has feelings for my girl. I was about to be jealous but I know she really felt uncomfortable. I calmed myself down and just went towards the ring. I held her thightly in my arms and kissed her on the lips. I got surprised when she held me even closer and kissed me passionately. Wow.

- Hey babe!
- SETH! I've missed you!, She yelled.
I could hear some "Ooooooooo's" and some "Awwwwww's" but I didn't care. I continued to kiss her with no hesitation. We seperated eachother and I saw the boy looking at us. He was not only shocked but intimidated.
- I'm Seth, I finally said to break the ice.
- Ky.
He didn't really seem interested in talking. Ky left the ring and took his bag in deception.

I saw Sasha laying in the ring, holding her stomach in pain. Roman rushed inside the ring to help her. I could see her blush when he held her hand. He was shy as well. I laughed inside of me. Roman's gotta make move. Just like I will to my beautiful lady.

I was about to lean and kiss my amazing girlfriend until we heard a fight.

- Sage's POV -
- What's your fuckin problem????, Yelled Nikki.
- My problem? My problem is you! You go on one fuckin girl hangout and I see you all over that random guy! Seriously??, John said agitating his hands in the air like a maniac.
- Maybe he gave me more attention than you ever did.
- Excuse you??? I gave you everything!
- Oh really? Seems to me that I'm just your pretty puppet you use to seem like a man! Over 3 years together and all you've done was ask for my pussy and to walk the red carpet with you! I thought you loved me but just didn't have the balls to propose so I did it myself but when I did you rejected me! You know why? CENA YOU NEVER LOVED ME! You want nothing but a pretty face for the public and for bed. I'm sick and tired of it! Never have I ever had time with you except when we're total Bella's!

I could feel her anger when she crossed her arms and looked deep inside his eyes. To be completely honest, Nikki had a point. Cena was never the perfect boyfriend and she really does love him. Sadly, cause of her past where she had financial problems, people think of her as a gold digger. But the truth is, Nikki has always been loving towards him but John never showed her any love, except on tv and I felt like for years she's been forcing herself. She then though marriage would bring them closer but she way by far wrong.

- You are the most ungrateful bitch ever. You were nothing without me! A poor little girl trying to be a least SOMEBODY and I have everything you ever needed! You don't need my love, you need the money and fame and from what I know, that's all you  will get from me after you basically just cheated! Now be a good girl, and get the fuck back home so I can deal with your annoying ass!

Every one of us were shocked. We knew things have been differen since the marriage rejection but we never know that behind the camera, there was a toxic relationship.

- It's over John.

Nikki left holding back her tears. I was about to catch up with her but I felt a hand on my arms keeping me from departing.

- she needs some time., Said Seth shocked as well.
I nodded and stood by his side..

What just happened?...