- Sage's Post -

Like by wwerollins and otherssagewwe ~ Eyes set on the future ~

sagewwe ~ Eyes set on the future ~

View all 3,367 comments
daniellecohn I'm fucking jealous❤
alexablisswwe 😍
zayn My baby be lookin fine asf. Damn gorgeous. Love You so fuckin much!❤😍🔥
sagewwe @zayn Ily too Baby❤
wwefanatic Wow you're just like so gorgeous!
marielle_234 The effects of make-up
lolakay @marielle_234 hater
wwerollins You postponed our hangout to take a picture huh😒
sagewwe @wwerollins sorry big boy😂
wwerollins @sagewwe You're making it up to me
sagewwe @wwerollins whatever 😂
trinitefatu Slay😍 (low-key ship^)
jonathanfatu I ship us more babe😚😉
romanreigns cheesy cuz😂
kellyjenner @trinitefatu he's my fuckin boyfriend bitch
lanawwe @kellyjenner and he broke up with you
kellyjenner @lanawwe stfu
beckylynch @kellyjenner ship him more with Seth tho
charlotteflair @beckylynch yea
mimibbt I love you SAGE❤
immillyrae Love you girl slay as always bestie🔥
sage wtf did y'all forget my heart is taken by Zayn??

- SAGE! Close your fuckin phone we're in the middle of your training!
I almost made my phone fall as I jumped. Whoops, forgot I was in training.
- Sorry Collin, I chuckled.
- it's not funny! You're staying later.
- Awwn come Coli you wouldn't do that to me, would you?, I said twisting the edge of my curly dark hair with puppy eyes.
- ... I hate you.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I jumped in his arms and thank him. He was so serious and moody before I made him crack into a smile. Collin and I have been close friends since we were 6. I could always count on him even when things for rough. The last few years hasn't been so easy for him..

* Flashback 5 years ago *
Back then before I entered the WWE, my friends and I owned  a small wrestling arena where we did matches and competed for phone. Me and my family were having dinner together and Collin came for the night. As we ate dinner the phone rang.
- Hello, said my father.
- Hello this is WWE staff speaking.
- ...Oh.... Y- yes how may I help you..?
Collin and I looked at eachother perplexed by the situation.
- what fuck is going on...?, He whispered.
- We see your daughter Sage Amarachie Smith and her friend Collin Vernendez has been owing a small wrestling arena. We've been paying close attention and we think these kids have a chance her WWE to prove themselves. What do you say those two give it a shot at the NXT auditions. They might have a bright future ahead of them. Consider the offer.
My father looked at us and my mom almost had tears in her eyes.
- YES!, Collin and I screamed in Union.
- Very well the details will be sent my mail. Don't be late.
///
2 weeks later we arrived the NXT arena for the tryouts, all we had to do was do a couple of matches infront of the trainers. I beat every opponent's ass and so did Collin. We're for sure making it. Mister Luther came for the results.
- When I call your name please step forward, it will mean you make it., He said with no emotion.
- Sage.
I step forward. Moment of silence...
- that's it everyone go and back your bags for home and Sage pack them for Massachusetts.
- I- thank you sir...
The second I turned my back Collin had disappeared. He was nowhere to be found.
///
Collin had disappeared for days until a man told us he saw him in a bar. We rushed there and saw my best friend in the middle of a fight. He was attacking an innocent guy. I saw the girl which j suppose was girlfriend with fear in her eyes... He's drunk.
- COLLIN STOP!
I went between them and for knocked to the ground as he tried to punch the poor guy. Last thing I knew, I was in the hospital with a concussion cause of the collision with ground. When I woke up I learned my best friend was sentenced a month in jail for drinking, attacking innocent people but he also apparently drove away with alcohol. It was a tragic time but I learned the reason behind all of this.
- I'm so sorry... I- I guess i g-got jealous of you..It was my dream for s-such a long time and I- I felt like you took it all away from me... I'm sorry Sage... I-
I put my finger his lips and just hugged him all of sudden. Tears felt dripping off my cheeks..