- Seth's post -

Liked by sagewwe and otherswwerollins Took this gorgeous and sexy woman out today

wwerollins Took this gorgeous and sexy woman out today. Love you babe❤

carmellawwe My baby girl looking fine❤
immillyrae So happy for you two! Seth take good care of my girl! And as in for you bestie... You lookin hot asf bitch! 💜🔥
pokiman bruh don't ship lmao
paigewwe couple goals
romanreigns proud of y'all man. Believe in sethage!😂
deanambrose you said it brother^
trinitefatu love that outfit girl! 🔥
finnbalor Get your girl Seth!
wwe_daily_ I honestly shipped Seth more with Kylie and I miss those two but congrats
sisi24 yea^
arianagrande I have no tears left to cry, so happy for you guys! 💜🔥😍
kyliejenner wtf.
beckylynch jealous much. charlottewwe we got some tea girl.
charlottewwe Yasssssssssssssss^
bts_army power duo! Who else is an army lmao?
sagewwe ily2 babe!❤❤

///

I walk around the locker room, jumping around for some warm-ups. As I landed my jump, I felt someone touching my hips. I looked back and saw Colby with a smirk, holding me close to him.
- Hey babe.
He smashed a kiss on my forehead. I giggled and held his cheek.
- Hey handsome.
- Ready for your match?
- Boy, Imma kick ass Tonight!
He laughed and held me closer.
- And that's why I love you.
He landed his lips on mine which turned into passionate one. He grabbed my ass and placed me on the counter.
- I want you dollface.
I chuckled and placed my hand on his chest.
- Then you got me.
He kissed my neck without hesitating. The sensation was so smooth and comforting which made me let out a small moan. Before we could go any further, I hear Dean.
- Gosh you two, take it somewhere else. This isn't a sex room!
I felt my cheeks turning red. Seth rolled his eyes at him. A split second after, I see Roman appearing.
- Bro, you'll undress her once we get back home but now, just keep your hands for yourself. For once, I'll let you have a girl home, he said laughing.
- Speaking of letting a girl home...Sage, you've been part of our gang for a while now, family. We've been wondering if you'd like to stay with us. Ya know, in our apartment, best friends stick together, no?
Colby asked rubbing his neck. I could see he was shy.
- Omg! Babe, of course! Thank you! Thanks to all of you!
I ran in their arms and gave them all a big hug. They're my family.
///
"Welcome to Monday night Raw! Tonight ladies and gentlemen we are set for incredible matches. Our main focus are tag team  match between Two third  of the Shield, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose against The Revival for a championship opportunity at WrestleMania while their brother Seth Rollins will face the Viper, Randy Orton after an all out brawl last week. Let's not forget our incredible match between Sage and Alexa Bliss. These two woman has been having a rivalry ever since Alexa Bliss completely disrespected the number one contender for the raw woman's title, last night on raw. Here is what happened; "

** Replay from last week playing on the screen **
- Welcome to the must see WWE TV show in history, welcome to...MIZ TV! Now tonight I have a special guest, give it up for the Goddess, Alexa Bliss!
Alexa walks down the isle like her normal bitchy self with a smirk on her face.
She grabs the mic and sat on the high chair.
- Now Alexa, I have a few questions. After all of your accomplishments here in the WWE, such as being the first ever Raw and Smackdown woman's champion and having those title multiple times but also to have won the money in the bank, how those it feel to have been left out of the match between Ember Moon And Sage for a place as the number one contender against Charlotte for her championship?
- That's a great question Miz. To be honest, I think that I should have been there. I should've been added to that match. Damn I should've just gotten the opportunity given to me considering my greatness. Now the only reason that that lowlife, overhyped rookie such as Sage has earned her ticket to WrestleMania is because I wasn't there to kick her ass so she can taste the victory for now but I promise once WrestleMania is over, that title will be back around my waist and nobody can stop me. Especially not that bitch.
Before Miz could even talk, Sage's music started playing. She walks towards the ring with no smile on her face. Her expression was complete seriousness. She took a mic and placed it down her lips.
- Look Lexi honey, I've had many doubters trying to bring me down and none of them have succeeded. So I won't let some cheap version of Harley Quinn be the first one to do it. Now instead of running your mouth and saying that you could've won against me and you would have your WrestleMania moment, why don't you prove that next week. That's right sweetheart, you, me, one on one. We'll see if I really earned my place in that match. I'll see you on raw and get ready to get your biscuit butt kicked. And btw, it wasn't a fucking number one contender match dumbass, Charlotte chose me cuz she felt like I was true competition and I'll show you why she chose me.

Sage threw the mic and left the ring walking away. Every step she took made the Goddess's face become even more filled with fear.

**Replay over **
I watched the replay and felt an uncontrollable smirk on my face. That barbie doll will get what's coming at her. I felt the guys laughing in the back at my badass performance last week. The boys came back backstage cheering! Yasss they won!
- Good job boys!, I clapped and hugged them.
Seth was next.
- God luck babe, you go kick some snake ass, I chuckled.
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and seperated from.
He walked down the ramp and got in the ring. Randy made his way into the ring, looking at Seth like he was his prey. The bell rang.

The two men jogged around the ring before Randy closed in on a headlock to Seth. My man got out of he headlock and punched the Viper. Surprisingly, he stood still on his feet and held his jaw in pain. Seth ran through the ropes and was looking for a big manoeuvre but Randy obviously saw it coming and rolled out of the ring. He was so busy holding his jaw that he didn't see my amazing boyfriend going in for the suicide dive. He landed the suicide perfectly but saw his opponent still on his feet. I saw him mumble something in frustration but couldn't quite hear. He ran back inside he ring and went for another suicide dive but immediately got stopped when Randy hit a massive punch on his face. It was so perfectly executed, they played it once again. Seth was still on the ropes out cold so the Viper went back for a neck breaker. He rolled Rollins in the ring and got inside for the pin. Luckily, he kicked out pretty easily to me. Orton was probably already tired of fighting so he banged on the matt, ready for the RKO.

"Come on Seth, you can do this. Get up." I whispered to myself.

Seth got up and as he turned Randy was still banging. Before the Viper could even left his head, my man rushed for the head stomp. Seth could've gone for the pin but was obviously not over with him, not after the brutal attack Randy has done to him last week. I felt anger in his eyes. His beautiful face was so amazing when he was mad. He went for a spling blade which made his opponent go down. He didn't even let him time to catch his breath and did another and head stomp and send for the pin.
1..
2..
3..

I jumped in joy  happy for my man! Before he even step foot backstage, I pulled him in by his vest and gave a passionate, sloppy kiss on his soft lips. He was almost out of breath but pulled my closer.
- I'm so proud of you babe.
- You were my motivation babe.
He then kissed me once again.
- Cut it out Sage. Let us congratulate our brother!, Said Roman with a face of amusement and disgust.
- Yea, you have to share!, Said Dean.
We did a group hug and I pulled away.
- Sorry boys but I'm next. I've got a biscuit butt to dominate.

**A/N **
GUYS THIS WAS EXTREMELY FUN TO WRITE! SORRY IF THERE'S MISTAKES LOL! Anywho, follow my new Instagram wattpad_writer_ray! I'm really happy about my new ranking so thank you!💜