Nine

Deja
As I'm sitting in Jalen's truck thinking if i should get out and choke this dumb ass bitch, he grabs my legs that i didn't even know i was shaking to try and calm me down but at this point i wanted to fight. The bitch been banging on the window tryna get me to come out of character.

"Jalen get ya lil trout mouth bitch before i hop out and do damage to her" i told him felling myself growing more and more irritated by the second. This is exactly why i told my ass to just fuck and keep it pushing ion got time to be doing jail time behind some ratchet ass bitch who obsessed over a nigga who don't want them.

I could see Jalen rub his hands on over his face, he was just as irritated as me. "Let me handle this real quick iight, then I'm all yours" his eye was giving me I'm sorry look. I just rolled my eyes as he got the car to tame his wild animal. I cracked the window so i could be nosy of course.

"So you just got bitches riding in your shit now Jalen, and ignoring m phones calls why you playing games with me Jalen what the fuck is up with that?" I hear the bitch say.

"Amber why the fuck are you here mane?, you stalking a nigga now. Ya ass is acting real dum right now and ion got time for your childish ass, how tf you find me anyway bitch" Jalen yelled.

"Nigga fuck you don't worry about how i found you, and bitch get out the fuckn car you ain't his bitch" i hear her say.

Now me being me no bitch put fear in my heart and she has no clue who da fuck she talking to. I slide my Louis Vuitton purse off my lap and put my long hair in a ponytail as opened the door.

"Little hyena i told you at my shop you might want to watch how you talk to me cuz ion got time for little hood rats as yourself". Soon as i was about to walk towards her Jalen ass got in between us looking at me with eyes that said he didn't want this to happen but see when a bitch come for me it's too late.

"Bitch you got all this lip cuz you think Jalen want you?! Bitch he will never want you, he will always run back to me when he want some good pussy" she yelled while trying to step around Jalen.

See I'm not one much for talking so i slide pass Jalen and popped the bitch in her mouth as blood started leaking from her mouth. See bitches love to fight over niggas but i ain't the type, but what you not go do is be disrespectful and call me out my name over a nigga who i just wanted dick from.

"Ok ok Deja get back in the car you done already hit ha" I hear Jalen who was trying his hardest not to laugh. All you could hear was Amber yelling and screaming trying to get to me but Jalen wouldn't let her go so she started hitting on him and he seemed so unfazed by her petty ass licks.

"Amber quit putting ya hands on me before i toss your lil thot ass and in the grass mane"

"Fuck you Jalen! You ain't shit! How you go let that bitch put ha fuckn hands on me?! Imma fuck you up next time i see you hoe Jalen ain't got always be around to save you bitch"

"Yea whatever trick" i said flagging her. Never understood females mane but i can understand Amber tho the nigga dick game and head on point, but I'm just looking for a good time nun more nun less. Love ain't never been on my side and I'm cool with that for now.

Jalen got back in rubbing his hand over his face and i couldn't do nothing but smirk, i just meet this nigga and i done already gained a fuckn enemy.

"You got your guard dog u set control i see, ion got time for bitches to popping up on me and jumping out of cars and shit behind your ass Jalen" i told him while shaking my head more mad at myself because my ass shoulda fucked and dipped.

"My bad De i ain't mean for that to happen ma' but as you can see the bitch out ha fuckn mind, you ain't gotta worry about ha nomo mami i got it under control. Do you still want to eat or u don't fuckn with a nigga?" He said with hope in his eyes.