Seven

Play music while reading this erotic scene👅
Deja
Staring at my phone looking at Jalen's message had my nerves bad. I didn't know if i wanted to go or stay my ass home but seeing the way my body had reacted to his instagram post i knew i was finna take my ass over there and get piped down. Fuck it i thought and replied back to his text.
To:Jalen🍆
Oh you bold bold i see you zaddy give me ten minutes and I'm on my way! 🤤

Putting on my long trench coat with my all black red bottoms, making sure to grab my keys and headed out my condo. This finna be a wild as night and i know both our bodies want this, more me then him.

Looking at my phone i see i was gettin a call.
Incoming call from ThickyTori🥰
Hitting the answer button "bitchhh i was just about to call ya ass. What ya ass still doing up and you bet not say you still at your shop" i asked her.

"Girlll nawl I'm with Malik ass we been chilling all day, and seeing how i haven't got a text, call, telegram, or even a damn email from your ass today i decided to call and check on my good sus"

"Mane T my day was freakin horrible, think imma have to fire Tiffany ghetto ass. But besides all thatttt at least I'm bout to end it well" i told her while smirking.

"Ooooo bishhh what your ass up to, spill the damn tea. I could hear her laughing and i knew she wasn't ready for this and if i know my best friend she go encourage this shit more.

"I'm to Jalen house as we speak, ran into him and his slut bucket today and ya know a nigga couldn't keep his eyes or his damn hands to his self. He hit me up when he got home and ya know the rest was history, a bitch ain't had nun in months so my body answered when he said slide through"

"Sussss yasss get that dickkkk bitch, he finna knock them cobwebs off that lil pwussy. Soo just fuckn huh no feelings she questioned me".

"Ion got time for that feelings shit bish, just dick me down and I'll hit you up when i want it again i told her laughing. Besides lil mama he was with seemed to think they together so imma probably let this be a one night stand type of thing i said shrugging my shoulders. I'm here tho sus so imma call you tomorrow and tell Malik i said sup" i told her ending the call.

Pulling up to his house a bitch was shocked, it was really nice on the outside. I had to remind myself to ask him what he does for living.

Knocking on his door waiting for him to come and my nerves are all over the place but my body just wants to be touch that my nervousness just went out the window

Knocking on his door waiting for him to come and my nerves are all over the place but my body just wants to be touch that my nervousness just went out the window. I could hear Jalen getting closer to the door so i stood back a little and opened my trench coat so when he opens the door there will be no talking cuz i didn't come here for all of dat.

As the door slowly crept open my eyes wander over his body and might i add it was something to look at. He stood there with nothing but lust in his eyes and me as well, this was finna be fun.