Three

Malik
"Ja i know your ass and get them nasty ass thoughts out ya head" i whispered to him. "Nigga you already know where my head be" he told me with a smirk.

"Tori come here with ya sexy ass" i semi yelled over the loud music. She slowly made her way over and i just admired her body for a  second she had this lime green body con dress on that was screaming fuck me, with a updo. Lil mama was bad and i had to make her mine!

"Why you always acting so shy when you around me ma' ion bite unless you want me to" i winked at her

"Why you always acting so shy when you around me ma' ion bite unless you want me to" i winked at her. "Boy please ain't nobody shy and you know you wouldn't know what to do with this anyway" she said rolling her eyes and taking a seat.

"Deja girl don't pay Malik ass no mind, he be tryna play them damn mind games and shit" she told her friend laughing. "Ion play games baby girl, but if i did i would be the star believe dat" i told her while placing my hand on her thigh.

"Dis nigga" Jalen said laughing. "Deja why u so quite, we ain't go hurt ya ma' Jalen asked her. "I'm just cooling" she said taking a sip from her cup. "Deja don't be falling for nun of them niggas weak ass lines" i told her while Jalen mugged df outta me. "I'm just tryna get to know ha Lik damn nigga" he said shaking his head.

"It's cool Malik i can handle my self" she told me while dancing in her seat to Cardi B's Pressed. "So Tori when you go let me take you on a proper date" i asked her waiting for an answer. "Malik ion got time to waste and you my guy will do exactly that" she told me while staring me in the face.

"Damn T I'm just tryna get to know you better not waste ya time ma' i said pulling her close. "Now i know you ain't being bold right now Lik, don't touch on things you ain't ready for" Tori said with a smirk.

"T ya ass is ignorant" Deja told her laughing. Looking at the time it read 3:40 a.m, i need to be getting my ass home i thought. "Iight Tori i hear ya ma, imma shoot you a text later on and ya ass better reply but imma get up out of here" i told them standing up and walking out the club.

Hopping in my Maserati i drove off with Tori still in my head. Me and Tori been "friends" since we was knee high and she was alway beautiful to me but she wasn't tryna give a nigga the time of day. I got a feeling she done had her heart broken before but it's cool I'm finna put the pieces back together.

Heyyyyy another chapter down let's get it!
Comment & Vote plz
So do you think Malik go get a chance to mend Tori's broken heart?
Is Jalen finna find his self on the opposite side?
Will Deja find her true love? Find out next time on the episode of dragon ball z 😂

Heyyyyy another chapter down let's get it!Comment & Vote plzSo do you think Malik go get a chance to mend Tori's broken heart? Is Jalen finna find his self on the opposite side?Will Deja find her true love? Find out next time on the episode of dra...