Two

Jalen
"Turn your ass over on all fours" i told Amber as i kept stroking her from behind, smacking her ass in the process. "Sss...Jalen righh there" she moaned throwing her ass back.

"Yea, you know you love this dick" i told her with a smirk on my face, always talking shit but can't take this dick. "Shhhut the fuckk up and just fuck me" Amber told me while while reaching back putting her hand on my chest.

"I want you to cum fa me ma" i said in low voice full of lust. "You keep stroking me like that imma bust all over you" Amber told me.
Stroking her harder and deeper i felt her walls tighten against my dick and before i knew it she was shaking and ridin' out her nut.

Laying down beside her with sweat dripping everywhere i was hoping this bitch got her shit and left, ion even got time for her needy ass at the moment. "Jalen that was intense" Amber said interrupting my thoughts. "Yea i know, but i got shit to do so imma need you to bounce ma' i told her getting up heading to the bathroom.

"Jalen why you always do that bullshit fuck me good then kick me out like I'm some hoe on the streets" she screamed. "Amber mane ion got time for ur emotional ass right now, just put ya clothes on and leave ma' i told her shaking my head because i knew it was finna be some shit with this broad.

"FUCK YOU JALEN, I'm tired of you only calling me when you wanna fuck. Pretty much saying fuck how i feel huh" She said getting out the bed and walking towards me. "Amber you already knew what it was before this shit even started so why the hell you acting all surprised now" i said looking at her with irritation all over my face.

"Feelings grow Jalen and I'm not one for rejection, i ALWAYS get what i want remember that" she said getting dress and heading out the door. "Fuck these bitches crazy, ion even got time for this shit" i said out loud heading back to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

I was headed out to club Trinity hell i needed to get my mind right, these hoes be driving me crazy with all love shit just let a nigga bust a nut with no strings attached.

Hopping in my 2019 Range Rover i sped through traffic bobbing my head to A Boogie Jungle. This night i was finna be litty in my own zone. I walked in the club headed straight to the bar. "Let me get Hennessy straight ma' sliding her a fifty i headed to my vip section.

Waiting on my nigga Malik to slide through i started scanning the room looking for tonight's treat. "Nigga you already looking for ur next victim" Malik said walking towards me laughing.

"You already know what i be on" i said dapping him up. "Yea ya ass need help my nigga" he said signaling the waitress over. My eyes roamed the room just as two females can strolling into our vip section, and landed on the most beautiful women i ever seen.

She was light skinned with long black hair and a body to die for with the most mesmerizing eyes. "Hey Malik" the other girl said to my homie. "Hey Lik" the fine ass female said. "Sup Tori, sup De" Malik replied. "This my homie Jalen, Ja this my lil boo Tori and her best friend Deja" Malik said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you ladies" i said with a smirk.
Oh this is finna be some fun i thought to myself.

Jalen whole world finna change and he don't even know it!
Comment & Vote
I'm taking my time with this book, but excuse any errors I'll proofread later lol but let the games begin

Jalen whole world finna change and he don't even know it!Comment & VoteI'm taking my time with this book, but excuse any errors I'll proofread later lol but let the games begin