Ep.11

This is what we call
                                 Fate, It's something
                                         We can't deny.
                                    -Lee Sun Hee
   Park Jimin p.o.v.
  After me and Yoongi took a 'shower' we put our clothes on and headed to the doctors.

Doctors room

"Okay today we can hopefully find out the gender with a blood test and next time you will know"The doctor says me and Yoongi are so excited we nod through a smile. She gets the needle so she could draw blood she puts the needle through my right arm. I whines alittle and Yoongi squeezed my hand. "Okay that should be enough"She says and pull it out wiping my arm then puts a bandaid on it. "Now lets see the baby"She exclaims excitedly. She grabs the tools I lift my shirt then she puts the gel on it and puts the wand on it. The baby shows up it has gotton alot bigger because im almost 3months pregnant. "Could we get pictures please"Yoongi asks "Sure"She says and takes some pictures. (Im being lazy)

At the house
"Omg Im so excited to know the gender"I squeal and jump up alittle. Yoongi chuckles "What are you laughing at Mr.Celebrity" I say and smile "Your just cute that's all"He says and gives me a peck on the lips. He puts his hand on my butt. I push it off and giggle. "Don't you think we had enough sex I mean you are the one that did this to me"I say and point to my tummy "You don't regret it do you"Yoongi says sadly and looks into my eyes. I put my arms around his neck "Of course not baby"I kiss him. "Now... The doctors got me sleepy"I say and yawn then pull Yoongi to my room.

A rant about my bestfriend(Make no sense at all)

So ive been waiting on a bitch of a friend to come down to play and talk with me but she hadn't come for over a month and a half

Then I look out the window and her lights on and Im like "You hoe" now I know she's just ignoring me or simply just hate me.