Ep.1

AgustD
I throw my notebook across the room and put my head in my hands "I need help with this rap."I mumble and grab my phone to call V. He picked up quickly "Yes hyung need anything"V asks "Yah would you help me with my new rap"I ask quietly "Sure be over in a sec."He says before hanging up the phone. I sigh in relief that I had someone that was going to help me. I waited for V to get here so sat back with my eyes closed because you know my favorite thing to do is sleep. "Yoongi Hyung are you still awake"I hear V say and feel hot breath on my face I open my eyes and so V looking at my face...like really closely. "Ahhh"I scream alittle and fall out my chair catching myself with my hands "Why did you scare me like that"I ask and get up then dust the invisiable dust off my black pants "Forget that and let's get down with this rap."
-3hrs later-
Me V finally get done with my rap I get my phone and open my Twitter.

"-3hrs later- Me V finally get done with my rap I get my phone and open my Twitter

I smile at V's reply but the thing is...Where in the same room. I turn off me phone when V calls my name I hum "Guess what "He says "What"I say "All 4 of us have to go to school"V says pouting my eyes grow wide "Why are they letting us go to school"I ask "Because 'You guys need to get a life...and education' like how dare they"V says scrunching his face up "On second thought I think I would love to go to school"I say "ㅡㅑㅜ ㅛㅐㅐㅜㅎㅑ. 애ㅜㅅ ㅛㅐㅕ ㅏㅜㅐㅈ ㅙㅈ ㅠㅁㅇ 솜ㅅ ㅑㄴ. ㅛㅐㅕ ㅗㅁㅍㄷ 미ㅐㅅ ㅐㄹ 뭉 솓 ㅡ묘 ㅠㄷ 해ㅑㅜㅎ 새 ㅛㅁㅅ ㄴ쵀ㅐㅣ. (Min Yoongi don't you know how bad that is you have alot of fans and they could be going to that school)."V says to me in Korean "쨔ㅣㅣ ㅑㅣㅣ ㅠㄷ 해ㅐㅇ 새 ㄴㄷㄷ ㅡㅛ ㄹ문(Well ill be good to see my fans)"I say back "Don't you know ㅛㅐㅕㄱ ㄹ문 ㅁㄱㄷ ㅊㄱㅁㅛ (Don't you know your fans are crazy)"V says running his hand through his hair messing it up "ㅛㄷ모 ㅠㅕㅅ뜨 ㅑㄴ 댜홋 ㅈㄷ 애 ㅜㄷㄷㅇ ㄷㅇㅕㅊㅁ셔ㅐㅜ(Well Rm is right we do need education)"I fire back "랴ㅜㄷ 좀ㅅㅈㅍㄷㄱ ㅛㅐㅕ 내(Fine whatever you say)"V grabs his bag "ㄴㄷㄷ ㅛㅐㅕ ㅁㅅ ㄴ쵀ㅐㅣ소두(See you at school then)"He smiles and leaves. I look at the door when he left maybe I should say sorry then I push that all at the back of my mind I look over the rap. I need someone to rap with. I need a singer.

Hey it's me yo mixed girl and im not Korean btw or even half of it i just like Korea. But im from Japan and half brown. And this chapter sucked also they live in America because of Rm. Rm is the leader not the producer big hit person.