Ep.9

Promise me when
                      This moments over and we
                 Meet again we will stand by
             Each other and put everything
                                                    In the past.
                             -Lee Sun Hee

Park Jimin P.o.v.
Even tho im pregnant I still have to go to school. Well until sweaters don't work anymore. I haven't even meet my baby yet im so inlove with with it. Today I was going to drive myself to school. I get in my car making sure I have everything. Once I checked I had everything I made my drive to school
Eating a candy bar. I park in a spot close to the entrence. I rub my 2month pregnant belly sigh and smile then get out. I didn't't see anyone in the halls so I go to my locker. I hear some notices so I walk down the hall alittle and see a girl and boy kissing I take a closer look at the boy and and realise it was Yoongi my heart was aching he gently pushed her off "Eria I like you well-"I grasp alittle and run off not wanting to hear what they were about to say.

"-Well liked you but I have a boyfriend we can't and I also have a  little buddy I can't let down"

I run to my car and sit in for awhile wondering what I did wrong with tears rolling down my face. I start the car and drive home slamming the car door and locking it then walked inside the house slammed the door also. I stomp upstairs into my room. I push my hair out my face angrily. I try to calm myself down by thinking about my baby. I walk over to the close I got at the party for the baby still in the present boxes on my dresser. I lift my sweater up and see my baby bump.

 I lift my sweater up and see my baby bump

I rub it. "Guess it's going to be you and mommy. Im sorry I scared you bean"I say softly rubbing circles in the middle of my belly. I hear my phone ringing I look at the coller ID and then throw my phone on my bed letting it ring over and over again my phone vibrates but I already knew who it was but I ignored it. I put Pj pants on lay in bed putting my phone on mute then going to sleep.

-4hrs later
I woke up to some banging on the front door I slowly rise up moving the covers and walking down the stairs as soon as I opened the door I was gofted into a hug I push the person off. "Im so happy your okay you weren't in class so than I started call-(K)"He starts but stops when he see the angry look on my face "What's baby"He aks I felt my eyes swell with tears and felt them going down my face Yoongi trays to wipe them. I smack his hand away "Don't touch me y-you jerk(K)"I say crying "What did I do HoneyBun"He says sadly coming close to me "You know what you did"I say angrily wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry for whatever I did"He says placing his hand on my waist and bringing me into a hug. I kept wiping the tears "Y-you kissed a-another person(K)"I hiccup he didn't respond he then carries his hands to my tummy. "That girl...She was my ex. When I moved to America she followed me here and she still thinks were together. She kissed me today but I didn't kiss her back because I could never use your trust that way and also we have a unborn baby and I told her that(K)"He tells me looking me in the face and kept rubbing my tummy. I hug him. I know he was telling the truth because of the way he looked at me and said it. He barriers his head into my neck and I felt his hot breath. "Im sorry for acusing you of cheating"I whisper he hums he pulls away and kisses me lovenly.