They hesitated for a split second, but one glare in their direction forced them out of the doors, slamming it behind them.

The sound of the doors slamming shut echoed around the room for a second as Jackson took in what he was once so familiar with, laughing at it as that joined the echoes that bounced off each marble wall.

"I see you haven't redecorated" He smirked
"What do you want with the pearl?" Jennie cut right to the chase
"I can't tell you that" Jackson spoke in a serious manner, but Jennie was smart and could read him like a book. Her eyes widened as she realised who was behind all this.

"She's back?" Jennie gasped, but Jackson's silence gave her an answer, causing her to run a hand through her hair, turning away from Jackson in complete shock.

"Jackson.." she suddenly spoke in such a weak tone, catching his attention.
"How could you betray us for her?" She whimpered out and Jackson wanted to go over, wrap his arms around her like he used to when she was upset, stroke down her hair and tell her it will be okay. But he composed himself, his jaw locking in annoyance at himself.

"You only have yourself to blame" He mumbled but she heard, nodding her head.
"I can be better" Jennie spoke, turning to him with tears in her eyes.
"I can be better, just please come home and stop working for her" She begged.

For a split second, Jackson thought about coming home, remembering this place so well and all the people and especially her. But that was the reason he left. Everything was different now and there was no going back. Not when he had a new home.

"I can't do that" He spoke
"Why not?" She snapped as he sighed
"I don't want to" he told her and his heart snapped when he saw her heart break, the look on her face devastating, but he kept up the poker face as best he could.

"Jennie, I need that pearl-"
"You don't need anything, especially from me" She snapped, Jackson running up to her and cupping her face.
"You don't understand what she's trying to do" He warned her
"She trying to make the world a better place"
"By destroying it?" She asked
"You don't know that" he retorted
"Neither do you" she snapped straight back, frustrating him, but he couldn't lay a finger on her. Not seriously.

"Jennie, hand over the pearl and we never have to speak again" Jackson spoke quietly but Jennie shook her head.
"I can't do that" she backed away
"Not to my people"

That snapped Jackson.

Like it always was. Her people before him. He should be used to it, but he never will be.
He sighed angrily as he grabbed a hold of her and before she could object, the both of them teleported to a forest.

It was somewhere unknown but it was in the real world, the distant sound of cars from a nearby road giving that away.

"I didn't want to do this Jennie but you leave me no choice" Jackson told her as he pushed her into a tree and all of a sudden, the trunk of the tree expanded as wooden arms wrapped around her body, holding her against the rough trunk and restraining her from any movement.

Jackson walked up to her, ignoring her pleads to be freed as he began to search her down, patting at her clothes and pockets before he felt something round in the inside of her jacket.

Jackson reached in, pulling out what he was searching for.

The pearl of Euphoria.

It's beautiful lilac colour entranced him as he stared at it for a second, but the colour reminded him of her, shoving it in his pocket before he looked at Jennie who was begging him to be freed back to her people.

But she knew what was about to happen.

"Jackson, don't let her do this please" She tried to beg him and for a moment, his eyes flickered with sincerity as he walked up to her, kissing her forehead.
"Goodbye Jennie" he whispered and with that he walked off.

He left her screaming, not wanting to see what was about to happen to her, he knew what his mistress had planned.

He didn't want to watch her tear the leaves apart from overhead, her clothes torn from her body as his mistress allowed the sunlight to come down, burning her skin.

It was torture for both her and him and they both knew it was for eternity.

~•~•~•~•~

Happy birthday to our little elf Jiminie!!

I know it's not his birthday over there anymore but it is here so let's go with it.

I just don't think anybody will ever realise, even himself, how happy he makes me, right from the moment I got into them. I just knew I was looking at my bias (and future hubby lol)

Okay, I hope everyone else had an amazing day too! I love you all and I'm sorry again for the lack of uploads.