31

I must have been out for at least a day, it was dark outside when I woke up to the boys yelling at each other.

"SAMMY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN IN THE WAY! WE COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH HIM!" Dean roared.

"DEAN I DONT CARE ABOUT BEING DONE WITH METATRON IF IT MEANS YOU BECOMING SOMETHING WE HUNT!" Sam yelled back.

Shit I should probably see what happened...

I tried sitting up but my muscles were so full of lactic acid my efforts only ended in a loud groan.

"DAMNIT SAM WE ARENT DONE HERE!" Dean yelled as Sam walked around the bed to help me sit up and get me some water.

"What the hell are you two arguing about now?" I moaned slowly starting to move parts of my body. Even my toes were sore.

"He held me back. Literally! Stopped me from icing that bastard." Dean spat vigorously pointing at Sam with utmost fury.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I asked in confusion giving Sam a 'dude wtf?' look.

Sam looked at the floor and in a low voice spoke ever so softly, "you didn't see him... It wasn't him...."

He looked like he had just watched a friend hit the hay for a dirt nap.

I turned on Dean, "did the mark take over?"

I received a reluctant nod in response.

"Okay. Two things. Dean, grow the fuck up and get it through your thick skull that all he does is try to help you. And Sam, you need to remember that even though he seems like Dean he isn't and you can't treat him like you normally would. Now help me up." I ordered.

No one spoke for about an hour as we ate and Dean went to take a shower. Sam kept eying me though, like he was trying to think of something to say but couldn't.

By the time Dean had got out of the shower I had loosened up my muscles enough to feel up for taking over the bathroom. I lagged in the main room for a little bit to make sure they two of them wouldn't start a fist fight but escaped to the bathroom as soon as possible.

I was glad I hadn't put my hair up because there was no way I was lifting my arms above my head.

What the fuck? I didn't do anything that strenuous! Unless that damn angel warding did this.

It took me a while to brush my hair and teeth and take my makeup off but it felt good to move my arms and work out the lactic acid.

Even my back argued vehemently with me when I leaned over to turn the shower on. I let out a low groan as I propped myself back up using my somewhat less sore arms.

There was a light knock on the door, "you okay in there?" Dean asked in a tone that was a very very sad attempt at teasing.

"Yeah I'm just sore. Must have been the sigils." I replied as I slowly worked my jeans off having to sit on the toilet to do so.

"Alright, don't hurt yourself." He chimed in an almost cheery way.

"That's the goal." I grunted as I stood up against the will of my legs.

I battled, yes battled, my shirt with plenty of weird noises resulting in my shirt being halfway over my head without the ability to lift my arms up to grab the hem and yank it the rest of the way off.

"SAM! SAMSON I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled letting myself fall onto the toilet.

He slowly opened the door and peered in.