Chapter 27: Broken alliances?

Start from the beginning

"You haven't opened your packaged yet."

"Oh  yeah. Guess I should see what I got."

I opened a box. It had a blue post it note on it. Courtney looked at the post it note.

"Just in case you get cold, you have something to keep you warm

"Just in case you get cold, you have something to keep you warm." She read.

I look to see the blue jacket I wore last season. I heavily sighed. Of course this is what my mom would send me.

"Of course." I sighed.

"Why would she send you another jacket? You're already wearing one." Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just say my mom can be a tad extreme. But that's what makes her my mom." I smiled.

Duncan received a tarantula from home named scruffy. (Or, that's how it sounds so I'm assuming that's how it's spelled.)

Duncan was doing kissing noises towards the spider. Honestly, this is werid. Guess the bad boy has a soft spot for spiders...

"Aren't tarantulas like the fourth most deadly spider in the world?" Harold asked.

"I believe so." I answered.

"They're only dangerous when they're startled by loud noises." Duncan explained.

"NO WAY!" Beth exclaimed.

The tarantula jumped onto Harold's face.

"Ahh! Get it off! Get it off!"

"Scruffy, no. Bad killer spider."

Duncan took the spider off Harold's face. Harold hit himself in the head with his nunchucks.

"Look everyone. Brady gave me a promise ring. Can you believe it?" Beth exclaimed showing us a red ring pop.

"Nope." Duncan answered.

"Not even remotely." Courtney answered.

"Wait? Is that a candy ring?" Duncan asked.

Owen then came out of nowhere.

"Somebody say candy?" Owen asked.

"I thought your boyfriend was a model. Aren't , like. Models rich?" Harold asked.

"Brady says, 'it's a sweet ring for his sweet lady'"

"Looks more like a breakup ring to me." Courtney stated.

Seems like Courtney would attempt to be a little nicer if she wants this three-way alliance to work.

"Alright gang. Time to blast off to the great unknown. Everyone knows that a good outer space movie has three things in common. One: the zeroes gravity is always a trip. Two: the g-forces are killer. And three: everything is recycled in space, including number one and number two." Chris said.