$23

Finley and I got into our argument Monday, and here it was Saturday. She hadn’t said a word to me since and I felt horrible. I didn’t feel horrible for what I said, but honestly, I felt horrible because I had gone about six days without sex. That was a new record for the past couple of months. There was no getting through Finley’s head. I’ve tried apologizing, and I’ve tried buying her stuff, but none of that worked. She wouldn’t even open up her mouth to say a word to me, and honestly it hurt, but it mostly infuriated me. First off, I didn’t feel the need to really fucking apologize. All of this was her fault. If she would’ve never fucking lied then I would’ve never got hit in the damn face, and those words would’ve never came out of my mouth. I didn’t know what was wrong with her. I mean, the only thing I said was, “That’s what they all say”, when she said she wasn’t a whore. It’s not like I cursed at her or called her a bitch. My response was actually pretty nice. I could’ve said some things way meaner than that, but I didn’t.

I couldn’t believe she was so upset with me. She was overreacting, but whatever. Tonight I’m not even going to worry about her. I’m going to erase my mind from all things Finley. Tonight I’m going to treat myself. If Finley wanted to be a cold heartless bitch then so could I, and if Finley didn’t want to give it up, I could find sex elsewhere, easily. Rummaging through my closet, I picked out the outfit that I was going out in tonight. The outfit consisted of a black baseball tee with paisley print sleeves, khaki joggers, and a pair of black slip-on Vans. I didn’t know where exactly I wanted to go. The strip club? No, too trashy. Maybe just a regular nightclub? No, too packed. A bar! I’ll go to a bar and have myself a few drinks. I headed out the door and didn’t even bother to get my car keys. I’d just get a taxi to take me around because I knew by the end of the night, I’d probably be too drunk to operate my legs, let alone a car.

I also didn’t bother saying goodbye to Finley. It wasn’t like she was going to reply or even acknowledge my fucking existence anyways. When I walked out of the building, it was like stepping out into a group of wild people. It was a Saturday night so the streets were bustling. Hot chicks were running in their heels and party dresses to the nearest nightclubs, and guys were chasing after them with their mouths wide open. I flagged down a cab and got into it. “Where are you going,” the cab driver asked me as he looked back to face me.

“Depends. If I pay one hundred dollars, plus the fees for wherever you take me, can you be my private chauffeur for the night?” The man gave me a weird look but he quickly nodded. Of course he was going to take up the offer. I handed the man a hundred dollar bill. “Cool, take me down to that bar on London Avenue.”

The man began driving and I sunk back in my seat. When he pulled up to the bar, I paid him my toll. “Like I said, wait fucking here. I paid you a hundred dollars extra, if you move this car an inch, I’ll have my Dad’s mobster friends come take care of you. Ever fucking heard of Angel Sinatra?” The man nodded quickly.

“I’ll wait, I’ll wait!” Man, I loved how some people knew my Dad’s name from all over the world. I could probably go to England or something and threaten someone with the name of my father.

“Good, see you later.” I got out of the cab and walked in the bar, which was really fucking empty. How the hell was I going to pick up a hot chick in an empty bar? Fuck it. I’ll just drink. I have no business fucking any other girl anyways. Whether Finley was being a bitch or not, she was still my girlfriend, unfortunately. I sat down at the bar and stared at the bartender who was cleaning the glasses behind the bar. She had to be around my age, and she was hot as hell. She had the prettiest blonde hair and the most hypnotic gray eyes. And man, her tits were perfect.

“Are you done checking me out,” the girl asked as she walked over to me. I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. The girl rolled her eyes at me playfully. “What can I get you,” she asked as she leant on the bar with her elbows. I peeked down the v-cut tank top that she was wearing. She was exposing so much fucking cleavage. It was like she wanted people to look.