Chapter 53 Quarter Finals ② Fairy Disappearance

Start from the beginning

『Yeah, but is there a way you can think of?』

『There is one... but it might be a little bit dangerous for La Veil to do...』

『I will still do it if needed and be more careful about. So what's the plan?』

『Oh OK... the plan is...』

◇――――――――――――――――

When I talked to her about the plan, she immediately accepted while adding two more suggestions. Those suggestions were also going to improve the plan, so I decided to add them to the plan.

『With this, the plan to save Arena is good to go. You can leave the rest to me!』

『I am going to use some serious Fairy Magic tonight as a countermeasure!』

『I'll be relying on you for that, well then see you later.』

『Yup, see yah!』

Aahh... Well, since they didn't try challenging us head on then I definitely won't hold back. No way, are they foolishly going to attempt to do something to my precious and treasured person. It seems that they have death wish. If they think this is something like a game, it would probably be the part were they will try to use Arena against me, and I will suffer while holding back until I finally break down.

But there's no way they will manage to do that. Since they did this, then I will bring them down, along with this country if I have to.

I will not hold back this time. Playtime is OVER. They completely crossed over something they shouldn't have.

Arena... I'm sorry. Just hold on for a bit until tomorrow. Everything will be okay...

◇――――――――――――――――

「Ah, it's finally your turn to fight, Participant Aidle!!」

「...Got it.」

『The winner for this match is Participant Genkaku!! He will now be proceeding into the Semi-finals!! After all I knew that Jasper would lose. Good luck and try again next year!!』

「Shut up idiot! You're too noisy!!」

Jasper was getting carried on a stretcher after he suffered Genkaku's iai attack. He managed to close in and attack Genkaku, but it still ended in just a single blow.

『Well then, then battle for the quarterfinals, as you have all known by the word 『Eden of Snow Flowers』 Aidle-chan is......... Hnnn!!??』

Shivers ran down her spine...

The moment Senial-san was announcing Aidle's entrance, her body froze from the intense pressure she felt. She dropped her voice enlarger tool and curved her body into a ball hugging herself with both hands, she couldn't understand what was happening as she lost strength in her body.

The spectators felt the same. The adventurers somehow managed to withstand the pressure, but the danger they felt was alarming, to the point that some of them wanted to run away from that place immediately. The extremely dense pressure and blood-lust dominated the whole tournament area.

「......」

The one responsible for spreading that out was the supposedly charming and lovely girl, just that one person called Aidle. Nothing has changed in regards to her appearance. But they noticed that she was masked with a serious look and that's not all. What emanated from her was a physical pressure so strong it made the surrounding feel that their spirits were being crushed.

Although they don't want to focus, they still can't move their eyes away from her. They all felt that they might be killed if they take their eyes off even for just a second.