Chapter 51 Final Battle 2nd Round ④

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Race: human

HP 5722/5722

MP 3751/2751

AK 4042

DF 3875

MAK 3996

MDF 2477

INT 700

SPD 3647

Skill: Sword Arts (S-) Taijutsu (B)

Her stats are quite extreme in various ways as a knight. Moreover, she was way much stronger than Darius who was a former Knight Captain. I can feel a knight's nobility emanating from her both in name and behavior, that's the only thing there though. Well considering her skills, she could be considered at the highest peak of swordsmanship.

「Haaaaaaahhh!!」

As soon as the battle started, I initiated, doing the first attack. She somehow managed to receive it.

*Gakkin!!!

「「Eh?」」

The two of us raised our voices of surprise at the same time. Receiving my attack, she was shocked by the force that almost made her let go of her sword. Looking closely, I noticed that her hand was slightly trembling and was probably numbed from the impact.

「What in the world is that?... That ridiculously heavy sword!!! It's not even comparable to a tempered steel sword!!!」

「Eeehh」

Ah, I completely forgot. To me, this was only a sword with a good weight that I can handle properly, but to those who oppose it, they probably would feel like being smashed by a huge mass of iron. This sword is after all so heavy that it would even sink to the ground if you dropped it and you would have a hard time pulling it out. But well, let's think about those things later.

「Well... never mind that. So what do you want to do? Do you want to continue?」

「Of course!!!」

As I prepared to swing my sword while jumping back, I was followed by her attacking with stabbing strikes. I only blocked all her attacks without striking back her sword.

「So, so hard!?」

Her piercing attack was strong enough that it could pulverize rocks. But those kind of attacks only sent shocks back that numbed Twiler's hands. It reminded me of the shock made when you slam a metal bat on the ground with force. Soon after, I saw Twiler retreating for a bit.

「......~~uu!!」

It's quite impressive that she didn't let go of her sword even after all that, but she became teary eyed. What a pitiful sight.

「Err, Ah as expected, handling this heavy sword is quite hard, so from here on I'll be fighting using only a normal iron sword」

After saying that, I took out a normal Iron Sword and stored the heavy sword. When I looked at her reaction, Uwaah, she's in a really great mood.

「That, that's right it's that right, humans would be more familiar with a weapon like that right!? Then let's do this once more!!」

Ah, sorry but that doesn't really concern me. I am a fairy after all so those things don't apply. This time Twiler initiated the attack with confidence, so I properly received it. A fierce avalanche of sword attacks came. But it's only that. After exchanging a few blows, her face returned back to how it was before we started.

「You fool!! Your skills alone won't be enough to surpass me!! Just be obedient and be defeated already!!」

「Because that sounds like it would be painful, I also won't be holding back」