Chapter 29 Fairy VS Red Dragon

Start from the beginning

(Was that a little too much for a fairy? No, but that one was releasing a different atmosphere from the usual fairies)

To La Veil, a fairy like that which could actually hurt her has never been seen before. With just that small impact made her feel horror. That's why she continued to convince herself, I am part of the strongest race, Our attack power is way too different.

『Now th...』

The moment she tried to land to the ground while feeling disappointed of the battle which she thought would have been nice if it continued, that's when her thoughts ended.

『...What is that? Wind...』

The cloud from the explosion suddenly begins to twirl, and became something like a tornado. And then, she could not believe what came out from its center.

「Where do you think you are going? You dragon」

An Intact Aidle was standing there. No, to be exact, the clothes she was wearing were half carbonized. La Veil show a really surprised face.

『Ridiculous.. How were you able to withstand that!? 』

For her, what she used was her current maximum power. It sure humiliated her to see that her target was still intact with an attack that could even melt metals with its heat alone.

「Something like that is quite simple you know... I only converted all my status into MDEF, my MDEF is and MATK is around 20 million totaling over 40 million, even if you include the x1000 extra damage from corrections it affect me, in any case, that body difference, that body difference correction is really troublesome by the way」

『I see... You posses 『Fairy Eyes』. Moreover, using 『Fairy Magic』 in such a way, I have never seen a fairy using it that way. That concept itself is also out of commonsense... Don't you think that it's a much worse skill than mine? 』

「I don't really think about that though, but still..」

From the point of view of Aidle, the strength of La Veil that considerably goes beyond what a normal creature can acquire though. If the previous attack was also aimed at the ground, the collateral damage would have created a crater and blow away everything in the surroundings with a powerful shockwave, erasing everything.

「At any rate, I will be using all of my abilities this time. After all it would be useless if I didn't give you my all」

After saying so, Aidle gripped her fist. La Veil was fighting seriously without holding back. The fact that I can freely manipulate my status is the reason my fist damaged her. She can feel that she La Veil wants her to give her all.

「Then again, I'll be going first-」

『Wha, she disappeared! Where did she?... Guhaaa!!』

「Woah..」

The moment she thought Aidle disappeared in an instant, the next moment she was punch in her belly. But she was able to withstand it and was able to return her stance and didn't decrease altitude. Being hit by something so small really hurts La Veil. It's as if a very strong needle is piercing her. Because she was not holding back anymore unlike before, the severity of the attack cannot even be compared from the one before.

「...by the way, I have to add something for my self-introduction.」

『Gah, fuu... wha, what!?』

「I am the Dimension Fairy Aidle, the only fairy in this world that can manipulate space」

After describing herself once more to La Veil, Aidle disappears from that spot again, and in the next instant was at the back of La Veil sending a kick hitting her and she lets out a loud roar.